Retaking The Crown

Trippy wakes up at three in the morning… at least it looks like it. He threw out the digital clock that came with the room, he never really liked alarms and clocks. “It's time consuming to keep up with an annoying piece of plastic” he says. He reviews what has happened in the last twelve hours and remembers he has challenged the Mecha tech institute to their own game. He gets up, stretches his limbs, and proceeds to walk out the room. He sees the halls empty, with slightly dim lights. Walking down the long blank corridors, he manages to walk back into the cafe. Its empty, its big, and all the doors are open. Why where all the doors open? We don't know, neither does he, and he dont care, so he just left the area and made his way back to the mecha bay.

When he arrived, there stood his Eclipse mech, wires lead in and out of the RV (or the head) but nowhere else.

“Seems like that's the only opening they managed to find” Trippy comments to himself while feeling exponentially proud of his work “looks like my work is to good for them to even make a scratch in my defensive barriers”

Trippy walks around some more, he finds The American Maiden and three other grunt mechs, each set up in their own dock. They are all either damaged, or HEAVILY damaged. Trippy kept on walking towards the back of the hangar, there he found two more docks with smaller mechs.

“These seem to be the practice mechs” Trippy thought “wonder how much different this is compared to the Eclipse and the other mechs”.

Trippy walks into the doors at the end of the hangar, there, he found what looks like an accounting table, what is this a hotel? Odd design for a place like this. Either way, he walks to the left of the desk, which he assumed was where the rooms where, (doesn't matter, they lead to the same place). Walking up the stairs, he finds himself looking down a long hall of doors. He counts twelve total. Pondering why there is a hotel conected TO the mecha hangar, Stephani walks out in her nightgowns. They both meet eyes and wonder the same question.

“whuuu thhee fuuuhh??”

“W-what are you doing here?” Stephani asked.

“Meandering… is this a hotel?” Trippy responded.

“Well… yeah… i guess you can call it a hotel”

“Cool… is this for… like… battle ready reasons or something?”

“You could say that”

“Seems legit”

“Alright… there's really no point in stopping you so… imma go get some coffee”

“From my shop?”

“Cant today… i'm on patrol today”

“I see…”

The two of them walk back down the stairs that Trippy had just ascended. Turning to the further right of the desk. It’s weird how we didn’t see this before. But either way, they made their way to a small lounge. There was a coffee machine, a toaster, a microwave, a grill, and a fridge. Its a breakfast lounge!

“Hey! Pretty neat!” Trippy looked around amused at what he has seen “why don’t you have your breakfast here instead of at my shop?” he asked.

“Well… the food here is stale… and it almost tastes like if it’s stale”

“How much food can taste stale while being healthy?”

“I don’t even think thats how ‘100%’ healthy food tastes…”

“100%?”