Going on tour?!

Phoenix' pov
WARNING
Mentions eating diorders and depression.
I wake up and walk to my wardobe to chose what im wearing today.
I yawn followed by a sigh as i search through.
I decide on this as im not going anywhere.

I have to film a video so im going to tell my lovely audience about my depression

I have to film a video so im going to tell my lovely audience about my depression. I pick up my phone and walk downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and made sure i eat as i have a history of anorexia nervosa. I eat a bowl of porridge with some fruit.
I make my self a glass of water with it.
I sit down at the table and begin to eat while playing on my phone.
I see i have an email from a company asking to go on tour with some people. They say i can have a meet 'n' greet and a show as well as someone to come with me.
I ask my friend Emily to come along as i have nothing else to do and I'm sure she should be free.
Emily:

Im finished my food so i wash up my stuf and fil up my glass of water

Im finished my food so i wash up my stuf and fil up my glass of water.  I call Emily.
Emily=E
Me=M

M: Hey, how are you?
E: Hey, im good thanks. What about you?
M: yeah im good. I was wondering if you wanted to come on tour with me and some other people.
E: OMG! YESS.
M: Jesus Christ Em ( short for Emily)  no need to shout.
E: sorry Fee (short for Phoenix)
M: Haha it's fine Em. Do you wanna stay at mine tonight?
E: yeah,of course.
M: Do you just wanna move in with me ?
E:AHHHH YESS!!!!
M: Geez Louise Em no need to shout about it.
Emily just laughed.
M:anyway the tour starts in a month oh by the way i dont know whos coming along as its multiple different youtubers.
E: ok right i better leave as i need to pack up all my stuff.
M: ill come and help only if i can make it a vlog as i need to upload today.
E: of course boo
M: Haha ok illl be round soon
E: ok BYYEE!
M:BYYEE!
~~~~~~END OF PHONE CALL~~~~~~~
I put my phone in my pocket and pick up my keys.i walked out the door and locked it behind me.
I drove to Ems house and i walk in to see her dramatically running around. She darted up stairs and next thing i knew there was 3 suitcases that were launched down the stairs that landed at the bottom with a thud. She followed in suit and shouted "Hi!" Before engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.
"Geez Em no need to kill me."
"Sorry I'm just so excited." She squealed at the end.
I took all 3 of her suitcases and draged them to the car. I opened the boot and chucked the cases in there and on the back seat.
Mayhem here we come i think to myself.
We drove back to mine and we settled her in to the spare bedroom, soon it was time for bed so we both watched Netflix on the sofa. Before long we were both asleep in a deep slumber

A/N sorry for the short chapter i actually for got about this one.