Boyfriend?

Last night was great, I totally forgot about my jackass ex. But when I woke up he was gone, when I realized I shot up and looked around. Then I saw a small not on my bedside table.

Sorry I left early, I'm not good with waking up next to someone. But my bed room window is across yours so text me. Here is my number <3 

I smiled and stood up and walked to my window. His window was open and it looked like his bed laid right next to the window. So as any love sick teen would do in a cheesy romantic movie I folded a paper airplane with a message in side and threw it in to his window. Then his door opened and he looked at the paper air plane, then he looked at his window and his face got pink. I watched him read the air plane then he grabbed a handful of printer paper and sat on his bed. 

Won't be much easier to just call me or just talk across. We are literally 10 ft apart :/

so I just picked up my phone and called him.

" well hello there Mr. Rom com jock" he said leaning against the window ledge. I chuckled and smiled 

" only for you"

" stop being cheesy AJ" it felt weird when he called me AJ, everyone calls me AJ. But I feel like he should call me Apollo. 

" Hey, can you call me Apollo" 

"why" 

"because that's my name" 

" but why do people call you AJ" 

" I got picked on as a kid" 

" oh okay, you wanna hang out tonight" 

" Awww, Enzo you asking me on a date" he blushed and flipped me off, " of course, I'll go on a date with you" he laughed then smiled. 

" 6 o'clock" 

" looking forward to it" 

**************************

Of course Enzo told Artemis about our little 'date' if you could even call it that. I honestly don't even know what we would call this. And Artemis had to do my hair, which ended up in the same braided bun. ( top picture)

" Arty I don't seem like this is necessary, I'm just hanging out with a friend"  I groaned as I itched my head but was quickly swatted away because 'i'll ruin it'. 

" Because, you have a chance to get a new wife" she said grabbing my shoulders. I rolled my eyes, my sister has been obsessed with finding me a new boyfriend, but not around my mother. My mom doesn't know I'm gay, even though I totally thought It was obvious but I guess not. She's the type that as a kid won't let me hang out with many boys for long because ' to much male energy will ruin your innocent brain. I don't want you to become so fairy' so as a young child many parents heard about my mother's ideas and didn't let their kid be anywhere near me. But they wouldn't say it out loud, no they would sudden leave the park or just pull there kid to the side and make some dumb ass shit up about the Dacascos family and those fuckers believed their moms so again as a kid I got bullied. For being named as a 'false god' or that my dad only left Greece because he ran out of kids to rape and kill. Me being at the age of nine believed them and told my mom that I hated my father, after being beat she demanded to know why and I told her. So for my entire schooling up until freshmen year of high school I was home schooled. During that time I went to the gym a lot and gained muscle, and learned how to wrestle, so as I stepped in to the doors of the place I now call Hell on Earth no one knew who I was. So the name AJ was born and Artemis and I still talked to Carter from when we were little so at least we had a friend. As I was in my little bubble of traumatic memories from my ruined childhood I didn't here my mother calling for me.