Daddy's not so little Angels

A/N: I didn't update my main story tonight because I wrote this little gem that I wanted to share with you all. I hope you enjoy.
---------------------------------------------

"Daddy!!! Can Cordie and I have some friends over? It will be the last time we will be able to see the girls before school starts, and then we will be so busy with shop week and getting moved in... It could be FOREVER before we see them again, PLEEEEEEASE!!!" Collins and Cordelia are pleading with pouty lips giving their dad the same Bambi eyes that has gotten their mom anything she wanted on more than one occasion.

Sighing with reluctance Logan says, "You know it's not fair to gang up on your poor old dad when your mom isn't here. You all are supposed to be getting packed for vacation AND for school. Your mom left very explicit instructions on what is to be done before her and your brother return tomorrow."

Coli and Cordie lay their heads on their dad's shoulders and wrap their arms around him and say, "We promise we will do EVERYTHING mom wants us to do. It will all be finished before she arrives. She will NEVER know. Please daddy? They both plead widening their Bambi gazes...

Groaning in defeat Logan says, "I knew I should have taken off work to take Silas to his baseball tournament instead. Fine, which friends, no boys right?" becoming increasingly panicked he continues, "You all don't have boy... friends, do you? Oh, please God say, no."

Squealing and hugging their dad, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" Then they both put on their most innocent faces shake their heads and say, "No daddy, we would never have yucky boy-friends. We just want to have Sutton, Quinn, Jana, and Wren over. Oh, and daddy could you PLE-ASE go to the mall and pick up this list for us. With all this packing, we will just NEVER have time to go shopping for mom's crazy extensive list. Pretty please?"

"Sure, give me the list I will call your uncles. They can go with me since the girls are coming over here anyway."

The girls hand him the list and bounce away phones in hand, and Logan knows he just got played by the bambi eyes, and Gilmore confusion chatter...

"Urgh! Why, GOD, why did you have to give me twin daughters? All boys, like Honor, THAT would have been so much easier!" He mutters to himself shaking his head as he leaves the house.

Shortly after their dad left all their friends or cousins for all intents and purposes showed up, "H-E-Y!!" All the girls squeal and excitedly run slamming into each other embracing in a tight group hug.

Quinn walks to the bar and starts mixing drinks while the others start gathering all their items for some fun in the sun. They all love being together and just hanging out. Their shot, is a delicious shot called and 'illusion shaker'. Quinn learned how to make it in Australia when she was hanging out with a really cute surfer boy the last time we all went 'down under', together. All the girls lift their shots and cheers, "To Family!" Quinn makes a quick refill and says, "To the best friends a girl could ask for!"

Sutton slams her shot glass on the bar and looks Collins up and down and says, "I am appreciating that outfit, you look hot! I can't believe your dad didn't freak! I had to sneak out in another 'child appropriate' outfit and change in my car. Despite the fact that I can drive and am about to start college, Colin McCrae still thinks I'm 5- years-old, and treats me as such." She finishes with an eye roll.

"Pssh... That's nothing. We (Collins gestures between her and Cordelia) had to tell our dad boys are 'yucky' because he almost hyperventilated when I said 'friends', all because he was thinking it might even possibly consist of guys. Thank you for the compliment; you are also smoking hot, but rest assured, this is not what we asked in. We went and changed after he left, or he would have never walked out the door and he would have most definitely had some sort of panic attack if we had been wearing this!" Collins retorts with her own eye roll, and smug chuckling smirk.