Chapter One

"NO!" Stevonnie yelled as the door closed. It was all horrible, from the dance to the fusions, now here. Stevonnie had ran straight to the door and hit what she assumed was the door. "YELLOW! BLUE! PLEASE!" Stevonnie kept banging the wall as tears began to fill their eyes, "SOMEBODY! ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE!" They stopped as they slouched on the wall and fell to the floor, squeezing their eyes as tears fell. The darkness was all they saw either with or without their eyes closed yet everything was the same, same dark room.
Stevonnie finally put her back to the wall where they can sob. Pink light illuminated as two small kids, Steven and Connie has appeared, Steven put his knees to his head and sobbed as Connie patted his back, "Steven it's...it's going to be ok." Connie said softly but she knew that wouldn't help comfort her best friend as he just sobbed. "Please let everything be ok...please..."

It was roughly an hour since the incident and Steven had finally calmed down and just had sat down as Connie circled thinking of solutions, "we can maybe...but then again...hmm..." was all Steven could hear as he gloomily looked at the shadow of her. His eyes felt puffy from crying and his mind raced about the gems and their safety. "Oh maybe we can-" "It's not going to work Connie." Steven had interrupted Connie as his voice was timid. Connie turned to Steven and sighed, "then what are we going to do Steve huh?! Just sulk  around when are friends are being held hostage    with some unemotional dictators?! Is that what we're going to do?!" Connie felt prickles of tears but blinked them away. "WHAT ELSE ARE WE GOING TO DO! WE CANNOT ESCAPE AND SEE MUCH BESIDES OURSELVES!" Steven yelled and Connie gasped. Steven just stared and then sighed, "look Connie I just...I can't right now ok? I'm worried as well but..." Connie then sat besides him and sighed slowly, "No no your right we can't just take any actions immediately I'm sorry...I'm also sorry for this." Steven looked to Connie "If I hadn't asked you to dance we could've been all still at that ball and our friends wouldn't be poofed by Yellow and we wouldn't be here right now...so I'm sorry." Steven can tell Connie was trying to hide the cracks and her tears but he can feel she was blaming it all on herself. Steven closed his eyes and thought about that day. When he woke up, the idea of the ball and bring the diamonds together...White Diamond...he felt shiver run through his spine thinking of the dream he had had that night prior to the events. He heavily sighed and said confidently as he could, "Mo I should be sorry Connie." Connie looked at him confused, "What do you mean?" "I got us all in this mess, I wanted white diamond to be there and talk with her and didn't think before- I just wanted her there and thought she would be there!" He laughed and looked up to the dark ceiling sky, "I guess she had more better stuff than me..." "Steven..." Steven just laughed and he didn't know why, he didn't want to laugh but it was coming out. He can feel tears coming on and he began to feel strange, like very strange. He suddenly saw something new, someone...he saw a pink pearl watching him.

A/N
Wowie this took a while but here is the very first chapter of my au. Hope you enjoy and stay tune!