Chapter Two

Steven eyes were open and saw nothing but darkness and a pink pearl standing and watching him. He can feel his heartbeat come fast and anxiety swell up in his chest but all he can do is laugh. Laugh as she smiled away. "Help me!?"
Connie knew the oddness immediately and quickly stood and examined his posture. His knees were slightly bent as his left arm was clenched to his hair. His right was dangling limply and she can see tears fall. "Red flag!" "Hey Steven are you ok?" No response. "Steven?"
Meanwhile Steven was laughing at the pearl. She looked like white diamonds pearl but in a pink hue and no broken right eye and odd posture. She had her hands in front and smiled nicely, she felt different than white's pearl, nicer...beautifuller? She than took a step, "my diamond?" Her voice sounded beautiful to Steven ears as he finally said something but it was loud screams of laughter, "MY PEARL! MY PEARL! YOUR HERE MY DEAR!" He saw the pearl warm smile and say vibrantly, "Yes my diamond I came to you for you needs. You do need my help do you?" She continued to walk as all Steven did was laugh and cry at the same time.
Connie panicked. There was nobody here with them, just her and him. She began to walk as he shouted again, "YES MY PEARL I DO NEED YOU I DO!" She then finally walked to his face where he was laughing. Tears flowing down his face and his eyes were wide but, "Oh my god!" His eyes-they were glowing pink and the pupils of his eyes were diamond shaped like the other diamonds. "Steven snap out of it!" She grabbed his cheeks and he immediately put his hands  to hers.
Steven was finally face to face with his pearl and she had put her hands to his cheeks softly speaking, "don't worry my diamond I am here for you." "THANK YOU MY PEARL! I DON'T KMOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!" She giggled and smiled brightly to him. Suddenly he felt terror shoot down and his pearl face look up. He did so too and saw none other than White Diamond smiling creepily down.
Connie saw in terror as Steven went from laughing and crying to full on terror in a instance. "Steven please snap out of this! Please!" "WHITE! I CAN EXPLAIN PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!" Connie started feeling a sinking feeling, this was something he mentioned to her a few times and witnessed it in a dream once but to see it in full play scared her.
Steven was having diamond visions.

A/N
Wowie so much in an instant! Wow o wow.
Hope y'all enjoyed!