Chapter 1

It was August 11th a day before Ethan's birthday he is 14 years old in the present he was laying in bed waiting for his birthday. Ethan always wanted to be a wizard in fliore to be more specific a celestial wizard his dad was a celestial wizard but retired with only three zodiac keys.

It was 10:00 in the morning his birthday August 12 his dad greeted him in his room as Ethan woke up. "Good morning my 15 year old" Ethan's dad said shaking his hair "you know what that means you will be given one zodiac key to start off your journey". "Thank you dad" Ethan said with a grin his dad gave him a key "here kiddo this is the gate of the lion Leo it's your sign you were born in Mid August to early September that means your a Leo" Ethan's dad handed the key to Ethan while he gazed at the key.

Ethan is now 15 he has brown hair kinda short with his first key Leo the lion ♌️ "now remember son when you go out on your journey you use this zodiac to fight and collect more keys"
"Dad .... I want to collect all 12 zodiac signs" Ethan's dad dropped and made a puzzled face "Ethan collecting all keys is a difficult task I once wanted to collect all 12 keys but look where I am I got married to your mother and only collected three keys and I'm giving my Leo to you" Ethan looked at his dad.

"Be careful now" My dad yelled as I walked on my journey to collecting all keys my dad packed materials that he though I would need.

It was about 5:00 I got no where it was getting late by the hours I had no where to stay I didn't want to join a guild I wanted to be solo but I can't get anywhere with only one zodiac key. But I have to make one thing first I need to make a schedule for Leo. "Open gate of the lion... LEO" and with that Leo came out of his gate he was a full on lion that can talk he was an actual looking lion. "I'm at your surface my master" Leo said "you don't have to call me that you know" I stated making him feel more comfortable with me "anyways my father lend you to me and your the only key I have so if it's ok can you be on schedule everyday until I get another key" I asked him as he stared at me with his big eyes "anything you wish" he responded. In the celestial world every Leo for example is different same species and key just different actions and outcomes.
Now that I got the schedule with Leo I gotta find a place to stay I walked got what seemed to be miles it was night now and dark guilds must be lurking out for carnage. I continue to walk forward which got me no where I was surrounded by dark building in a city. That's when I sensed magic it was powerful more than the power than I have it was dark magic I stopped in my tracks that's when something came after me. It was a purple and black magic it was coming straight at me when I ducked down I started to shack and shiver I looked forward a dark figure stood in front of me "why hello" a creepy voice said directed to me and to me only "it's time for fun" he whispered to me

 It was a purple and black magic it was coming straight at me when I ducked down I started to shack and shiver I looked forward a dark figure stood in front of me "why hello" a creepy voice said directed to me and to me only "it's time for fun" he...