Chapter 4

Ethan and Elizabeth battled to show that Elizabeth needs to travel with Ethan with Ethan failed to beat her and recovered in the hospital they are setting off on their journey to find all 12 zodiac keys.
"Ok so now that your with me we got to find a job to earn some money for food and shelter" I said looking at Elizabeth. Elizabeth was behind me from a far away distance as I saw her panting "are you serious we've been walking for only 30 minutes" I yelled to make sure she heard me "exactly that's why I'm tired not every one has the same stamina as you,you know" she said touching her knees. "Oh brother" I said running to her I couldn't leave her stranded there we did make a promise "I said we need to find a job to make money so we can live and not starve" I told her as I got closer to her. She stood up straight still panting "ok let's go" she told me walking pass me "well anyways the board is just up ahead we can start by searching for a well payed job" I told her as we got closer to the board. It was s huge board filled with papers that told you what to do and the amount of money you'll earn there was about 10 people looking at the board right now.
"His about this one we need to catch a certain creature and kill it" I told Elizabeth showing her the price of paper "no not enough money" she responded still panting a little like she was about to pass out still. "Then this it's a 2,500 jewels we basically just find a criminal then take him to jail" I told her once again "no it seems too hard for a low price" she responded. I started to get mad she will always say no to every suggestion I would offer. I knew that working alone would be way easier how did I get into this mess and out of all people it had to be her.
"Hmm how about this one it pays well about 5,000 jewels and the job is to obtain a giant crystal from a temple" Elizabeth said showing me the paper. "Wow finally the woman spoke not just said no she finally did it did you that guys she actually decided on one" I yelled at everyone then signaling to her "well geez don't have to be triggered man" Elizabeth said taking the job and walked away. "Hey wait up" I yelled running towards her.

"Hello we are trying to apply for this job" Elizabeth said talking to a lady who notes down jobs for wizards who aren't in guilds "ok I'll give the owner of this quest a message that you two are going to attempt on completing this task" she says the lady was behind a desk she had blonde hair and a purple skinny dress with earrings. "Ok you two are all set and ready to go good luck and don't die" she told us "have a nice day" she said waving us good by "ok so we need to go to this place it's around the areas of the woods it's not too far from here we will walk into the temples and find this crystal easy as pie" Elizabeth said sounding so happy "no one says that for one and for two 5,000 jewels to find a crystal it must be harder than it seems you know" I said to her "oh what ever don't be so much of a party pooper" Elizabeth said "ok here" Elizabeth gave me a crystal ball "what is this" I asked "we are flung to split up temples are huge with lots of rooms and paths these will help us communicate" Elizabeth told me as I put it in my pocket "great now we have arrived" Elizabeth said pointing forward.