Chapter 3

My second day of being a solo wizard I met this girl Elizabeth who is an obsidian wizard she helped me get out of a heep of trouble and because if her I collected 1 more zodiac key Taurus the golden bull  ♉️

"Open gate of the golden bull.... TAURUS"
Taurus appeared out of the portal it was a huge bull that stood on two legs with a axe in his back he talked too. "Ok Taurus how do I say it your master is dead" I said to him as he starred at me like he didn't care "soo I was thinking I could work with you and you could work with me" I asked looking for a good reaction and answer. "Moo" he responded Elizabeth and I looked confused "I said moo" Taurus said again
"Ok so when are you free"

A few minutes later

"Wow I never thought I'd seen something as boring as that" Elizabeth said sitting down in a tree that was next to us "well excuse you but this us actually important to a celestial wizard" i told her as Taurus returned to the celestial world "well thanks but I got to go now cya" I said getting up from the grass and leaving her "hey hey hey wait you owe me I saved you and gave you that key" she said running in front of me blocking my path "I'm sorry but I'm good" I told her walking pass her "are you being serious I'm pretty sure you need me more than I need you" she said as I stopped to think about it. I decided to keep walking into another city with building and small houses it was a small city with not a lot of population. I walked in the city looking for a place to rent to stay the night that's when I looked behind me and Elizabeth was starting at me like she wanted to murder me. "You know it's rude to stare and follow a stranger" I told her as she ran towards me her long brown hair matched her expression to punch me. "Oh well I didn't think I had to do this to you. Open date if the lion..... LEO"
Leo the lion popped in front of me "Leo stop her and make sure she doesn't follow me" I ordered him as Leo ran towards her to attack. Elizabeth stopped she raided her hand to the sky then tapped her hand on the ground making s purple magic circle. Amazement cane out spikes of obsidian rock cane out of the ground coming towards Leo and hit a strike on him. "Leo special ability" I yelled to Leona's he stand in form Leo then grabbed sunlight for his special power Elizabeth cane running to me to attack "open gate of the golden bull ...TAURUS"
After that Leo returned to his gate and Taurus never cane out. "You are an idiot" Elizabeth said as I fell to the ground "you know your still in a weak stage you can't just summon two spirits at the same time you need more power and stamina to release two spirits at once" Elizabeth corrected me pulling me up "you see you need me you are a low wizard right now I will be with you until you will actually grow up"
"Here I'll take you to a hospital until you recover then you will use your magic again"