"Want to dance?"Chapter:2

Song: Darte Un Beso-Prince Royce

You know how in every single romance novel there's this one quote:

"He looked like a greek god..."

The man in front of me did not look like a greek god. Anything you could compare him to would be an insult.

His jawline could cut through skin, his pink lips were nothing but desirable, his black hair looked so soft I had too resist the urge too run my hand though it.

What really stood out were his eyes. They were nothing special just a light brown but they looked so mysterious.

So hard too read.

My eyes scanned him noticing every detail. The unknown man towered over me with a height around 6'. Though his black shirt anyone could see that his muscles were well defined.

Damn. He worked out.

Looking close at his arms I noticed some tattoos but couldn't see them well enough too know what was actually drawn on his body.

Realizing I was gawking at him I was brought back to the real world.

Now making eye contact with him I noticed he was staring at me, studying actually. His light brown eyes became darker as they looked at me from head to toe.

Immediately became very self- conscious. My outfit was not that appealing just some black ripped jeans and a white tank top with a black leather jacket.

I never thought I was ugly I didn't think I was pretty either I was just okay and I was completely fine with that. He had me feeling like I should have put on makeup and heels.

For some reason I wanted him too think I was beautiful.

"Hey. I'm Haze I guess were roommates." The mysterious man spoke.

"Oh. I'm Skylea but everyone calls me Sky. I'm so sorry for the boxes everywhere.I didn't think you would be here yet. My dad dropped them off and he doesn't really care about messes. Am I rambling? I do that when I'm nervous."

Someone help me shut up!

The ma-Haze gave me a sheepish grin.

"Don't worry its cute." His lips now morphed into a smirk. Shit that was hot. He's hot.

"Have you chosen a room yet?" I asked my cheeks now turning red at his compliment.

"Ladies first." Haze ran a hand through his jet black hair while extending an arm pointing at the small hallway.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

We both walked towards the two rooms. They where right in front of each other one on the left the other on the right. In the middle of the hallway there was another door which I knew leads to a bathroom.