game night.(1)

Sam's POV
It's round about 7 in the morning and I've just got up. Eriks still in bed so i snuck out very quietly and ran down stairs to make toast. Then I started watching a rugby match.
Last night me and Jake were out side and Jake had the bright idea of a game night. I'm not sure if that's something to look forward to or to run away from. We have quite a few board games some are very childish like snakes and ladders but we had some good ones to like Carcassonne or monopoly. We had a few others I'm sure.
"Good morning" I heard Jake mumble as he came down the stairs. I looked over and saw jay clinging into his side. Last night Jake had gone to bed with jay and now he looks shattered. I moved over and slowly took Jay of him.
"Morning Jake. You sleep well?"
"Not really. Kept on waking up to get some water but couldn't move" I chuckled slightly but I tried to stay quite seeing as Jay seemed to still be asleep.
Jake walked into the kitchen and reappeared with some toast. I went and sat on the couch allowing jay to lay down a bit.
"So. Game night. Whacha think?" I'd been thinking and it sounds fun but the only problem is, is Erik hates losing. But that's his problem. Jay would probably enjoy it and Jake seems pretty exited about it.
"Yea why not" Jake smiled at this. And went to go and wake up Erik seeing as it's already quarter to 8. One minute later Erik arrived and slumped down on jay foot. Jay shot awake and stared at Erik who wouldn't stop apologizing. At least jay didn't seem like he was in pain. Erik can be so clumsy sometimes.
After a while jay went up to have a shower and I started to explain game night to Erik
"So me and Jake were talking last night and Jake thought it would be cool to have a game night. What do ya think?"
"Yea sure." Well that was easier then expected. The rugby match ended so I turned of the TV and went on the trampoline.

Jays POV.
This morning was very relaxed. I slept until 10 to 8 then Erik sat on my foot witch only hurt for a minute. Then I had a shower and watched whatever Sam was watching.
Right now I was laying on my bed rather bored when Jake came in.
"Hey bud. I was thinking and maybe we should have a game night. Nothing big except beating our other two brothers" I wonder if Erik's agreed to this. I doubt it he hates losing.
"Yea sure why not. When?"
"8 if that sounds Good?"
"Yep. See ya then" then Jake left me in peace. I wouldn't say I like being alone but sometimes i just like chilling. Alone.

Hi. Sorry again for the short chapter. My phone isn't the best so right now it's clutching and I can hardly write. I will still update but maybe not as often. You never know the connection might pick up. Anyway I'm rambling. Have a great night.
Jay