single!yoongi teacher!reader OC!kid

"ms. y/n? when will my dad get here?" chunhei asked you; her father being late for the 4th time this week.

"soon, i promise," you say as you clean up the toys that other children had left around the little room
chunhei was the most well behaved of your class, though the class only contained 12 kids, they could still get a little rowdy at times.

"hey, chunhei?" you ask the 5 year old "what job does your dad have?" you continue. "he makes songs," she says as she plays with her stuffed cat
"mmm, what kind of music?" you question further

"he makes songs that me and my uncles dance and sing to!" she says; assumably happy that she can brag about her father.
as you wipe down the tables and chairs with wet wipes you hear a door creak open and footsteps, you look up from the crayon stained table to see a slightly panicked looking min yoongi; chunhei's dad.

"i'm so sorry that i'm late, i wasn't paying attention to time and i got too focused,"
he says frantically "it's okay, i can tell you're a busy man. chunhei was telling me about how you work, she really admires you," you say with a slight smile toward the end.

he gives you a gummy smile that made you melt on the inside "we should get going now, c'mon chun, uncle jin is making dinner" he says as he holds his hand out to the little girl

when they leave you get your purse and lock down your room, secretly praying to the gods that he's single
*the next day*

he's late again but this time not the 45 minutes like yesterday, only about 18 or 19 minutes.

chunhei was telling you all about how pretty her dad thinks you are, at this point you're beyond blushing
"-my daddy loves you, i know it. do you love him?" she says, her little 5 year old voice tugging at your heart strings "yes of course," you say "i do love him" you whisper to her "but don't tell him, it's a girls secret ok?" you say as you put out your pinky "girls secret" she says as she interlocks your pinkies.

little did you know there was chunhei's father right behind you, smiling fondly, thinking about how great you would be as a mother.

he makes three knocks on the door to indicate him being there, you turn around and your eyes almost bulge out of your head.

"you wanna go to the park chunnie?" he asks the little girl "yes yes yes!!" the little girl squeals "hey, ms. y/n? do you want to go to the park with me and chunhei?" yoongi asks
you giggle slightly "are you asking me on a date?" you say "maybe," yoongi says

"...sure, but let me clean up a bit first,"

(honestly i haven't written in a while, i got inspired out of nowhere and wanted to write i guess, 502 words)