Fork's Woods

-Grass Lands Pride-

Hi I am Tiana I am a shifter but I haven't sifted since I was 10 years old same as my pride once we hit 10 years old we are not allowed to shift anymore but anyways ever since My father found a new lioness the pride has started to treat me different same with my cubs and that is not ok so tonight me my cubs and my future cubs are leaving the Grass Lands. Mostly cause they treat me badly just because once I hit adult hood and already had 10 cubs on my first year and pregnant again it's not ok but I won't have to worry about them anymore especially since I am leaving all prides and going rouge.

                                                                  -Skip to Runaway-

I woke up and looked outside of my den that I had gotten 2 years ago and everyone was asleep. I went back in my den and got all my cubs up and picked up the runt since she was so tired after her older cusions picked on her and we headed out. I'm not sure where we are going yet but it will be far, far away. as we where walking I notice that my tenth cub was far behind so I went back and put the runt down and put him on my back and mind linked him to hold on and then picked up the runt again and went back to my cubs and we went back to our journey.

                                                                      -Skip To Forks Woods-

Me and my cubs have been on the move for 2 months now and as we where walking I notice a weird board that said forks hmmm. and then I saw trees so me and my cubs went to the tree safari and I mind linked my cubs to stay put and then I gathered leaves stick and grass and maid a little bed and laid down and told them they can come over now and I let them nurse after they nursed we all went to sleep.

                                                                    -Skip To Morning-

"Carlisle you need to see this!" I woke up to someone yell or something I opened my eyes and saw humans I got up and got in a protective stance. "Hey it's ok we aren't going to hurt you" I turned to the voice and saw a male I panicked cause I was taught that if you are around males and you have cubs that are not theirs they will kill them so then you would carry their offspring. so I mind linked my cubs and panicked and got them all up ready to bolt when I saw I was surrounded. "Hey it's ok we are not going to hurt your cubs or you it is ok" that's weird it is like he read my mind. "I can read your mind" oh my god this is so exciting so I don't know "Are you a shifter or something cause lions aren't normaly like human thinking" yes and no when we reach 10 years old we are banned to shift to a human. "Oh that's kinda cool I guess." I just kinda nodded and told my cubs that they can go back to sleep when they were all laid down I went to them and laid back down. "Why don't you come back to our place and you can shift to a human and we can all talk." yeah but I can't leave my cubs and i'm really tired "It's ok we can carry you and your cubs and Carlisle we have to get the pack over as well."