Imprint/Scarred

-Skip To Cullen's House-

As they carried me and my cubs we went to a sudden hault I looked around and saw an amazing den. "It's not a den it's called a house" well where I come from a den is a house "Oh ok" they showed me to my room where there is barley any furniture which is great and then I shifted back into a human and they helped me walk but I will still prefer to stay a lioness.

                                                     -Skip to the pack and explaining why I am here-

"So why are you here" asked Sam "I really don't know I just ranaway" I replied "Why did you runaway?" asked Carlisle "Because ever since my father found a new lioness my pride treats me different not just me they treat my cubs differently to and I try to be a good aunty to my nieces and nephews but I can't help it when they are bulling my runt." I said "Do you know why your dad's new lioness is treating you and your cubs differently?" Asked Jacob "Sadly yes before I had my cubs and before I got pregnant again I had met a brave and strong lion by the name Koba he was brave and strong and a warrior so when it was time for me to try and have my first litter Koba was the one that took me away for 3 days to do the deed like everyone else and when we returned and he had to go to war with in 6 months time I had our first littler witch is the one you guys seen today and when he returned he was over joyed and then within 4 month of them being born it was time for me to have my second littler so we went to the same place and did the deed and he had to go to pride rock and see how his father mother and everyone was. but when he was there he found a new lioness aka my father's new lioness but anyways they tried to have a littler but he couldn't so he dienied her of being the next queen of a pride he was starting so after 2 months of leaving both of us she then found his queen but she hates me because I had his cubs and is about to have his second littler so she got jealous and all that drama." I replied to Jacob "Sounds like a player" I looked to the sound of the voice but when our eyes touched it's like I couldn't look away that if I did he would disappear. "Seriously Paul She has enough problems on her and her cubs now she got to deal with you to." Jared said "Hi I'm Paul" when I heard about imprinting and what they were saying I panicked and went to my room took of the clothes and shifted back to my lioness and nursed my cubs quickly changed human open up the window changed back and took my cubs back into the woods I soon found a cave that was empty and so I told my cubs to stay in their and I went out and got leaves twigs and sticks grass some torn blanket I found and put it into a big bed and had my cubs all come lay down some nursed and then went to bed and I started to drift off to sleep.

                                                                   -Back At The Cullen's House-

                                                                           Paul's P.O.V.

After Tiana ran away I got sad but when Emmett left to go check on her and came back "Guys she's gone" Emmett said "What we have to go find her I didn't mean to scare her off" I said "Of course no wonder why she was so scared to be around males." Edweirdo said "Why is she afraid of males" Asked Bella "Because when lioness have cubs and is or pregnant as well but don't have to be to but when they come across males that is not the father of the cubs they will kill that offspring to erase that line and then within 4 months of the cubs death she would go into season and they would you know and have their line be carried." Edweirdo said "I wouldn't harm her or her cubs ever" I said getting offensive "It's not you it's just how she was raised and how she lived back where she came from." He replied "Well we need to go out there and look for her" I said "It would probably be best if it was just you if there is to many males she will panick and run again" Dr.Bloodsucker said "Dr.Bloodsucker is right" said Sam.

                                                             -Skip to in the forest looking for Tiana and Cubs-

As I was walking through the woods I came across this cave and thought the lionesses would think this is a den and den's are safe so they would have their cubs in here so I went in and saw that I was right my beautiful imprint fast asleep with the cubs sleeping next to her 1 is still away and nursing on her. I didn't want to wake her up so I tried to speak with the little cub but then I remembered that the telepath and everything so I took off my clothes and gave it a try so I turned into my wolf form and tried to talk to the little cub but it was asleep before I could talk so I looked again and decided that i'm their father they are my cubs all mine. I started to feel tired so I went over and layed down next to Tiana where we were face to face but then a little cub woke up but was still asleep and scooted more next to me and fell back asleep and I looked down as saw that is was a boy. sweet I have a son, I then felt my eyes get droopy and I then went into the pit of darkness.

                                                                      Tiana's P.O.V.

I woke up and  didn't feel my cubs and started to pannick when I seen them next to a male.  he must have notice that I was awak cause he sat up and I got into a protective mode "Hey it's ok i'm not going to hurt you or the cubs" he minded linked me "Oh you must be Paul" I said "yes I am I get that you get a little scarred but since I imprinted on you, you are my mate my one true love my world I would never hurt you and I already see the cubs as my own" what he said made me happy "What about me being pregnant with more cubs?" "I don't mind we could have a billions cubs and more if you want that and I would still love you and the cubs no matter what" "What is your pack going to say i'm a type of cat and your a type of dog wouldn't they banned us from seeing each other to not mix the different breed?" "I don't care I would leave my pack for you ok" "that's really sweet but just so you know don't expect me to change" "I don't want you to change" "ok" "will you be my lioness Tiana?" "I don't know are you gonna be my mate for life?" "yes! I have a family and trust me babe you are no where close to being done of having cubs cause i'm gonna get you pregnant ever chance I get" "and I wouldn't have it any other way" "Good" "One more thing can we stay in this den I love it and it's so big and roomy?" "Yeah but can we also have human things to or at least make 1 room for me to just be a human sometimes?" "yes of course but like you said with me getting pregnant every chance you get we are gonna need lot of room and I need to explore these woods to find a good haunting place." "Yes I know that and 2 I will do the haunting for you my love" "o- ouch" "babe what is it are you hurt?" "No I'm just about to have our cubs is all."...