Chapter 1: Talking With the Parents

*Flashback to the events that happened in Ask Meggy Anything Part 2*

Dark Squid: (wakes up and walks to the cage where she keeps the hostages) Where have all my hostages gone?!

(Mario, Meggy, ReaderFromWR, Infinite, the Blood Ravens, and the rest of the previously captured Inklings stopped running)

Meggy: Is everyone with us?

(They all agreed with her)

Meggy: Now, you all must go inside your homes. Dark Squid might find out that all of you are gone so she might send off a search team to find you.

Infinite: We hope that all of you will be safe inside and won't be captured again.

ReaderFromWR: One last thing. We're specifically looking for two Inklings named Eddie and Mabel. Are you two with us?

(All of the Inklings moved except for the two Meggy was looking for so she can see them)

Eddie: Are... we... the ones you're looking for?

(Once Meggy heard the voice, she recognized it, gets hit with a burst of memories, and finds out who he and Mabel actually are)

Mario: Meggy? You okay?

Mabel (thoughts): Oh... my... god.

(Meggy walked up to them, and they walked up to her, and as they got close, they stared at each other, with everyone else looking)

Eddie (quietly): I... thought this day... would never come.

(There was a few more seconds of silence until Meggy broke it)

Meggy: Mom... Dad!

Eddie: Is it really you, Meggy?

Mabel: Our little girl is still alive!

(They all hugged each other, as the other Inklings applauded for them, while Mario and the others cried)

Mario: Meggy's parents... have been found. I'm so happy for them!

Infinite: I never cried at anything else before... until now.

ReaderFromWR: They're reunited at last!

Eddie: We thought you were gone or kidnapped like us.

Meggy: So many things have happened while you were gone. I just gotta tell you everything. Mario, you get home. I just want some time with my long-lost parents.

Mario: Suit yourself.

*Flashback end*

It was the day after that happened, and Meggy was having a great time reunited with her parents, Eddie and Mabel. Meggy was telling them everything that happened ever since they split by accident.

Meggy: My life got back on track after Mario got me out of that paint can in July 2017. Mario and I didn't quite get along when we got reunited, mostly because we didn't know each other because of Toadsworth's actions, but later, Mario helped me out in the Splatfest, and we started to become friends. I was with him and his friends many times ever since. The wild west, auditioning for a movie, university, Christmas, playing many sports, the mafia, we were pretending a lot, Smash Bros, running a preschool, trying to get money, avoiding and taking down evil, and generally just hanging out. But everything changed for me when I started to have feelings for Mario, that I love him. He loved me as well, and we started to be a couple together. So much more things happened while you were gone. I made so many friends that I want you to meet, Mario and I found out about our childhood past, we went to space, and most exciting of all... we're getting married!

Eddie: Oh, that's wonderful, Meggy!

Mabel: Our little girl is gonna make us so proud!

Meggy: Actually, I was just wondering, where were you while I was gone?

Eddie: We were trying to find you. We thought you were lost when you were actually in that paint can Toadsworth put you in.

Mabel: We were kidnapped and sent to the Octoling base, where we actually joined the Octolings in order for us to survive, but we, along with many other Inklings, got kidnapped and held hostage by Dark Squid.

Eddie: Then you and your friends decided to save everyone in there, including us.

Mabel: You were so brave back there, Meggy.

Meggy: Thanks, mom.

Mario walked over to them.

Mario: You having a great time with your mom and dad, Meggy?

Meggy: I just missed them so much!

Mario: Glad to have your parents with you again, but I think we have ourselves a wedding to plan.

Meggy: Our friends will definitely help us out on this.

Eddie: Meggy, since you're getting married, how about your mother and I help you?

Meggy: It would be really nice to have you two right beside me before the wedding because of how long we have been apart, so I accept.

Mario: So it's settled. Your parents help you out, while our friends help me out.

Meggy: We have a few things prepared already, like the wedding suit and dress, who's invited to the wedding, now including mom and dad at the front row seats, and the location of it being outside the castle. Now before we get started, how about I show you two to my friends?

Mabel: That would be great, Meggy.

Meggy: Let's get going.

Mario, Meggy, and her parents, went to the castle to introduce the parents to their friends, and to notify that she found them.

I have the rest of the story right here. Go on. Continue reading.