31

I woke up the next morning stretching my limbs. Some of my bones cracked making me feel much better. Remembering last night I had a small grin on my face.

By the time William and I got home it was midnight and pouring rain. We ran from his car to our front porch laughing the whole way. I stopped in front of the house door and shook my hair. Raindrops flew everywhere making William he more soaked. We talked about dinner and then got to know each other some before we stood in silence. Out of nowhere he kissed me and it was a good kiss, but I couldn't help but think of Dylan. I knew it was wrong but he was the one I wanted to be with, even if he didn't want me.

"Kelsey are you up?" Phoebe asked.

I turned to look at her while standing up. I nodded my head while gathering so clothes to shower.

"When your done we are so talking about last night" she said giving me a pointed look.

"Okay" I said leaving the room to shower.

Once I was all cleaned and changed I found phoebe in our room. I took a seat on her bed while she started asking questions.

"So...what happened?" She asked like a little school girl.

"Um we had dinner. Then we walked around the park for a while. It started raining and we ran to his car. We got home and went to bed end of story." I answered.

She rolled her eyes while looking at me. "Oh come on. Did anything else happen?" She questioned.

"No" I simply said.

"Really. Come on tell me" she said smacking my arm.

"Nothing happened" I lied.

"That's it", she said as she jumped on me, " tell me everything now" she yelled tackling me on her bed making me fall. She was sitting on my stomach squashing me.

"Get off" I yelled trying to push her.

"Not until you tell me what I want to know" she said holding me down.

"Fine. We kissed" I told her.

She smiled really big and finally got off me. I sat up straightening my clothes. "Guys were cleaning Mommy's studio" Aldo said rushing in our room.

"Let's go" he said grabbing our hands dragging us out of the room.

Skip all the kids cleaning.

"KIDS!" Helen yelled.

Everyone was smirking and smiling when we ran up the stairs. What is that all about, they were keeping something from me. When we made it up the stairs to her studio we watched her panic.

"I just don't understand. Where are my velvet, blue buttons? You know what?Why would anybody do this?" Helen rushed around digging though things.

"But it's clean." Aldo said pouting.

"No, honey, i can't work with clean. I have a deadline. Oh, my god, i'll never be able to find anything. My Ultrasuede used to be here, right beneath the blue fur. Do you remember that?
Where's my fake alligator skin?" She asked.

"We thought we'd surprise you." I said not knowing what I was getting into.

"Yeah, we thought that you'd like it the admiral always does say, "a clean ship is a happy ship" William told her.

"Hey. Wow! This place is shipshape." Frank smiled as he walked up the stairs seeing the clean room.

"Well, you just had to, frank, didn't you?" Helen asked angry.

"Excuse me?" He asked looking confused.

"You know, frank... i understand your pathological need to organize the rest of the house... but this is my space. I need just a little bit of respect. Your killing me, frank" she snapped.

With that we all quickly left the room. No. One needed to witness that. Plus Kelly had a soccer game later tonight we all needed to calm down.