fresh Prince lyrics #1

Bel air song: now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and i'd like to take a minute, just sit right there I'll tell you how i became the prince of Bel air in West Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting B -ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said " you're moving with your auntie and Uncle in Bel air" I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way she gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket I put my Walkman on and said " I might as well kick it ." First class, yo , this is bad drinking orange juice out of champagne glass is this what the people of Bel air live like? Hmmm, this might be alright but wait , I hear their prissy, bourgeois, and all that is this the type of place that they should sent this cool cat ? I don't think so I'll see when I get there I hope I hope their prepared for the prince of Bel air well uh the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude looked like a cop standing there with my name out I ain't trying to get arrested yet, I just got here I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared I whistled for s cab when it came near the license plate said 'fresh' and it had a dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "nah , forget it yo holmes, to Bel air!