Chapter 5

"Hey sweetie how was school" she walks to me helping me with my bag, "it's was nice" I smile "mama can I bring someone over to meet papa" I smile "and who is this someone" she smirks taking out the food from the oven "Kim's brother" I mumble, the smirk on mamas face gets wider by each moment and walks closer to me sat on the island, "and how old is he" she saws in a low voice, "like 17" her whole face brightens up "and why would a 17 year old boy want to meet your father" she places her hands on her hips.

"Mama it's not what you think I've been here what around 4 days" I chuckle and blush of the thought of tab again, "he's in the army training and he wanted to meet him because he's his idol I suppose" I shrug my shoulders, "honey have you seen my black tie?" dad... "dad?" I turn my head and see him "PAPA!" I run and wrap my arms around his neck and nuzzle my head to his chest "ah theres my princess" he twirls me around gripping on tight to me, last time I heard his voice was when he was fighting with a german veteran as he told him to get off of his land and how it was his country, I could never forget that slash on his cheek, I was always amazed by everything that he did not just because he's a war hero but because of who he was. "hasn't your father got younger" my smiles leaning on the counter, both of them are really young around their 30s dad was always a 'sly cat' to mom or whatever she calls him.

there he was a 6'3, silk black hair combed over and bright blue eyes like me, that's the only thing I got from him, he chuckles and grabs her waist and kisses her "you see my babydoll you need to have a love like this" he says starring deeply at mama "well I haven't met the love of my life when I was 8 or so, don't correct me papa" I smirk and start unpacking, "here" I take out a black box "I know how much you love your ties so I gathered up some money from my part-time job, you can't say no because you can't find your tie right now" I giggle and take it out of the box and began to wrap it, "just as beautiful and thoughtful as your mom" he smirks and pecks her, yes it is exhausting seeing them be all lovey dovey but their soul mates that have been separated a lot.

"papa, will you stay this time?" I finish and step back, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.

"well I was hoping to tell yo-" the doorbell rings and I sigh "are we expecting anyone" he tilts his head, "Grace's crush" mama wiggles her brows and wraps her arms around papa who has his arms crossed looking very serious, "he's not" I roll my eyes and open the door "I couldn't wait" Tab pulls out a bouquet of red roses "well I just saw him right now you can um come in" what man brings flowers for another man who isn't on his deathbed? "these are for you Grace" his cheeks were as red as mine, his gaze was on me but my eyes were landing anywhere but that god damn smile, "don't take it the wrong way, she's just shy" Mama smiles and takes the flowers and pulls me to the side.

his face drops dead "and you are?" papa says with a harsh voice "Tab Hunter sir" his Adam's apple bounces "your my hero sir and I asked Grace if I could meet you" his Hollywood smile appears as mama nudges me smirking, whats with all this smirking.

Third Person POV

"so you used my daughter to meet me?" he frowns and sinks into his arm chair "n-no sir" his eyes widen "well whats your goal with my daughter" his voice gets harsher and harsher which doesn't shatter Tab's star struck face "I'm her best friend's brother sir" he chuckles "how old are you" he leans back in his chair analysing the young blonde boy in front of him "17 sir, I'm actually in training for the army but my mother is taking me out for me to go back to school" he rubs the back of his neck "well an army man" her father rubs his newly clean jaw and smirks "I like that boy, stay for dinner" he stands up and pats his back, the height difference isn't much.

"well dinner's gonna be made in the back yard boys me and Grace will bring it out soon" her mom says and pulls her into the kitchen as soon as the men head into the garden "You did not tell me he looks like that Grace" her mom crosses her arms, Grace brings out the cutlery "well um" she keeps her eyes down and puts them on a tray "it doesn't matter all thats good is papa likes him" her mother giggles "now go" she pulls her hair out of a pony tail and floats to her rosy cheeks

Grace L. MurphyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara