Trip to Italy

Marylin Swan, much to her dismay, had landed babysitting duty after her brunette bimbo of a sister almost killed herself. She huffed, her breath pushing up a lock of her golden hair which slowly glided back down to its former position on her tanned skin.

"I was just cliff jumping, I'm sorry Mary, I really didn't mean to. I'm sorry about your holiday." A frail voice came from her sister, which wasn't surprising. Marylin's sapphire blue eyes turned to face her sister who looked up at her from her seated position on the sofa. The blonde's formerly harsh expression softened at the genuine sadness upon her sister's face. A small smile taking its place.

"It's okay Bella, really, it is. Just try not to almost kill yourself anymore. Or if you are going to, perhaps not just before my holiday." The blue eyed beauty spoke in a half-joking half-serious tone causing the edges of the brunette's pale lips to curve upwards slightly.

Suddenly, bright lights shone through the gaps in the blinds covering the lounge window. Marylin brought up her thin arm to cover her eyes as she sighed and thought about who could possibly be coming here this late. The blonde continued to ponder until her sister speaking broke her train of thought.

"That's Carlisle's car." Before the startled Marylin could even think about responding the brunette took off, launching herself from the sofa to the front door. She hastily opened it before gasping at whom was behind it. "Alice?" She questioned as though she thought herself to be hallucinating. Bella quickly wrapped her arms around the startled woman with short hair reaffirming that she was actually there and it was not all a hallucination. The pixie-like woman pushed Bella away promptly.

"It's good to see you Bella but how are you alive?" Before the now confused brunette could respond the sapphire blue eyed woman cleared her throat causing both brown and golden eyes to turn her way.

"It's nice to see you too Alice, I'm guessing you had a vision of Bella cliff diving, assumed she was dead and Edward saw it and is now doing something stupid." The blonde stated with a quirked brow, both in confusion and joy.

"Something like that, he hasn't actually been staying with us. I told Rosalie and she decided to tell him so now he's going to the Volturi. He wants to die too." The short woman's voice was like bells however, this somehow made the news sound even worse if that were possible.

"And we're going to pay them a visit so he doesn't die, aren't we." The golden eyed woman simply nodded.

"They live in Italy and I already knew you bought tickets to Italy and I pre-booked two seats next to you for me and Bella." The worry that once coated her golden eyes was now replaced with glistening determination.

"Well, at least I still get my holiday."