Chapter 16: Reactions

"So why do you go to Manhattan?"

It was the morning after, we just fell asleep on the couch. I woke up first, it was quite funny seeing him sound asleep. I fixed his hair and him waking up was even funnier.

"Don't touch the hair"

Though now we were both fully awake, despite how early it was. We both chatted about last night, until I brought up about him not explaining his story.

"I told you mine"

Spot had a good thought through about this. I could tell he didn't want to say straight away so I just added "Hey, you don't need ta tell me straight away"

"Thanks, the only person that actually knows is Heights. I haven't told anyone else. It might take time"

"Take all the time you need"

--2 weeks later--

A couple weeks past and I guess me and Spot became a thing. We didn't really say it but it was something  we both knew, especially after the kiss.

"I don't know. Like what will everyone be like?" I explained placing the plates away "Like we weren't the best of friends at the start"

"You're worrying to much" Spot ate some food, I the playfully nudged him to stop eating it. "What? I was hungry"

"Go, before people wonder where king of Brooklyn went" I laughed as he made a stupid face at my comment.

"Can I have a kiss first?"

I rolled my eyes leaning forward to peck him on the lips. See I think we're getting better at this couple thing.

*cough* *cough*

Oh Shoot....

Spot and I parted away very quickly. I could tell who it was, as I slowly turned to my doom. There she was, holding a notebook, was Ruby. She looked at me then Spot then back again.

"Don't you need to sell papes?"

Spot nodded to me before leaving me with Ruby. She can be very scary at sometimes. Even when she's telling someone else off she still scares me.

It was awkward as we did our tasks, I didn't know what to say. I don't think Ruby knew either. It was like that until she first spoke.

"So are you two a thing?"

I coughed a bit replying "I guess so"

We fell back to silence, though that soon ended as Grace walked into the room. "Did you see Flash? Did he say hi?"

"Flash was feeling sick today, though I'm sure if he was here he would say hi"

"She saw Spot though"

Ruby muttered, probably thinking I didn't hear. I felt quite weird now. Should I say sorry? But for what? I didn't know what to do.

Grace pipped up "Oh Izzy!" She took a note out, it was an old peice of paper. She handed it to me with a big smile "When I was around the back a boy gave me this"

"What did he look like?"

"I cant remember his name. He was tallish, blonde hair, Oh! And a had a cigar-"

"Race?" I said, with a nod from Grace. I quickly unfolded the note, wondering what was going on. 

Izzy
I'm visiting Brooklyn tomorrow
Spot wants to talk to me about something?
Might be around
So watch out ;)