In The Rain

Rain falls hard in Manhattan, New York. It's late out as you and Norman are walking back from dinner. The only light comes from the streetlights. You take off your jacket and shoes and laugh as you start to dance. Norman watches you. Your soaked to the skin in just a few minutes. Your wearing a gauzy dress and it clings to your curves in a sexy way. Norman becomes aroused as he notices the outline of your breasts, your nipples hard and wanton. You go up to him and fall into his arms. He holds you tight against him. His blue eyes are smoldering with desire and you feel his breath as he leans down and captures your mouth in his. You taste the rain and the red wine. His mouth is hot and you feel his tongue slip between your teeth. Your pushed up against Normans body, his growing erection letting you know how bad he wants you. He lifts you up and wraps your legs around his waist. You moan. You grind your hips against his. You want him inside you right then and there, in the dark. "I want you now, Norman." Norman kisses you hard. He sets you down. He pulls your dress over your head and you feel the cold of the wind on your naked skin. You unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans. He's soaked as well from the rain. He lowers his boxers so he can enter you. You feel his penis near your entrance. He lifts you again and he enters you, hot and hard and you gasp. He lowers himself on a nearby bench and he fills you more. "Oh Norman." You start to ride him. Your hands go up his shirt. Norman groans in pleasure. His nipples are hard and you caress his skin. You pull at his hair as you kiss him. You move your hips as you ride him. He gently nips at you neck and you lean your head back as your body explodes with your orgasm. "Ohhhhh yessss Norman!!!" Norman pounds hard into you and you feel him cum deep inside. "Ohhhhh!!!" When your both gasping and breathless, you both laugh. You find your dress and put it on. "Shall we go home." Norman giggles. You smile and begin dancing once more in the rain as you both make your way to his apartment.