His Place

Your jacket and shoes are wet so you walk barefoot but halfway to Norman's apartment, he picks you up and carries you bridal style. He kisses you longly and you know he wants you again. When you reach his door, you reach down and open it. Norman kicks the door shut and sets you down. He pushes you up against a wall and he is hard. You push your hands into his pants and boxers and cup his sex. He's hot and soft at the same time, sticky at the tip. Norman rips your dress off and it pools at your feet and you pull Norman's shirt off. He kisses his way down to your breasts and takes each nipple in his mouth. He teases them with his tongue and you gasp. "Norman!" He moves lower to your sex and you moan. Your knees grow weak as his beard scraps your sensitive flesh. He laps at your clit. You squirm as he sucks and licks and your getting close to orgasm but Norman stops. "Not yet." He stands up, takes your hand and leads you to his bedroom. You fall backwards on the soft queen sized bed and watch as Norman slowly removes his jeans and boxers. His penis is hard and beckoning, wet with pre cum. He lays beside you and you feel the heat of his body as he kisses you. Your ready and wet for him. He kisses his way back down to your swollen sex and continues teasing you. Your hands twine in his hair as his tongue enters you. "Ohhhhh!!!" You cum hard and when he comes up for air, his nose is wet with your juices. You moan with each wave of pleasure and then finally Norman enters you. You cry out as he fills you to your core. He grips the headboard as he thrusts hard inside you. You wrap your legs around his waist as he slides in and out. Norman kisses you, his tongue licking your lips. Your both covered in sweat and you feel Norman grow harder inside you as he gasps and cums. He stays inside you as he nibbles on your neck. You can't tell who begins and the other one ends. When at last he pulls out of you, he gathers you in his arms and soothes you to sleep.