Oh Jimin(Edited)

What the fuck are you doing here?

Jimin asked in a Bitchy/Sassy tone. And boy would I be lying if I said it didn't turn me on the slightest.
"Yoongi was worried"I spoke quickly. Jimin's face soften and he then spoke in a soft broken tune,
"Ok, Let's go home Jin is probably worried"Jimin walked passed me to the exit and stood at the door edging me to come with.
We both walked outside and into the car with suffocating silence and tension so thick you could actually taste it.

I was the chief and I cut the tension with a sharp knife.
"W..what where you and Yoongi talking about?" I tried to soften out my eyes in hope of getting a true response. Jimin formed a thin line with his lips,
There was a long and heavy pause.
Jimin's Mouth opened then quickly closed back.

I...
Um....
was the only thing leaving his mouth until a broken laugh left his mouth.
"I'm going to let you find out on your own but, I'm dying"
Jimin looked so serious it was almost scary.
Does he have cancer?
"Wait-"

"Come on we are at the house" Jimin quickly cut me off making me chomp back and ball up my fist.
We walked side by side up to the front door but it quickly got snatched back and Jimin was yanked inside like a rag doll.
I hurried up I'm the house after jimin got dragged.
"What are you doing?"Jimin asked with his eyebrows laced together in confusion and anger.
"The real question is what are you two doing outside running out curfew!" Jin fralled his arms around and bring in both me and Jimin face to examine it. "Go.To.Bed...Now!"  Jin pushed us up the staircase.

Jin finally left us alone.
Jimin and I giggled slightly and jogged up the stairs. Jimin's breathing started to quicken even though I know he goes up the stairs a million times how could he be winded?
"Jiminie is turning into a weak grandma!" I giggled earning a jab from Jimin as he gasped.
"Ok then granny needs to take a nap" Jimin teased like in a grandma's voice with not teeth.
"Ewww dentures!"I shrieked and Jimin snorted plopping on my bed.

"Oh granny what big eye's you have!" I brewed and Jimin's face lightened up.
"Better to see you my dear"
"What big ears you have!!"
"Better to see you my dear"
With every line we got closer to each other.
"Oh granny what big teeth you have!!!"
"Better to eat you my dear!!"
at this point Jimin and I were almost touching as he jumped up and began to tickle me all over.
There was a fourth new set's of eyes and me and Jimin looked up to see Jin and Namjoon staring at us.

The light of a camera flash went off and Jin giggled clutching onto his stomach.
I was quick to noticed the position we were in.
Jimin had both leg's on either side of my waist and both hands on my lower abdomen.

"Sorry to ruin the session,Me and Jin will be going now"
Jin cleared his throat still not finished in his gigging spree.
"Don't hurt Jiminine He is smaller than you! and I told yall to go to bed!!"Jin hurried out and we both herd snorts giggling and all in all laughter.
And I realised everyone witnessed the actions.
I looked over to Jimins face and it was the most breathtaking site.
My breath hitched at Jimin's Almost burgundy colored face that spread to his neck and ears.

"Oh,Jimin"

is head hung slightly low.He looked like an Anime character who was blushing prudently.
My attraction peaced together every detail of his face.

Our breath mixed together and our lips drawn to each other like magnets.
"What are you starin' at?" Jimin asked still red and low.
As if in a trance I dodged his question,
"Can I kiss you?"
Jimin's head shot up and I took could now see his flushed features.

TO BE CONTINUED

_____________________________________________________________________
Hii~
Sooooooo um IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN  Y E A R S!