1

"Ang, Ang, Angela," Joanna whispered as she shook her sister. "What is someone dying," Angela said in confusion. "No, it's three AM and I need help getting ready," Joana stated while pulling the blanket off her sister. "Dear god, you freshmen worry about everything, just keep your head down and your GPA  up and you'll survive," Angela said pulling her blanket back on herself. "You leave me no choice dear sister," Joana said as she slowly walked over to the light switch and flicked it on. "AAHH FUCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW," Angela screamed in pain. "WHAT'S HAPPENING, JOANA WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR SISTER," Their aunt Lorelai ran into the room. "Your Honor the suspect Joana Geller is guilty of cornea burning in the first degree," Angela said now standing and pointing her sister. "Joana why are touring your sister," "Because I need to get ready for the first day of school," Joana slightly sighed. "At..., three o seven AM" Her aunt stated evidently perturbed with the girl. "Joana, you'll be fine just wear what makes you comfortable," Her aunt stated wanting to go back to sleep. "Angela whats your say," Lorelai asked to look at Angela even though she was gone, presumably downstairs to make coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Angela c'mon we're gonna be late," Joanna said after she finally decided on outfit number five. "JOANNA, I'm already you took thirty minutes just to pick out that outfit," Angela said wearing a simple white top, black jeans, a loose red and yellow panel, a pair of old school checkered slip on vans, and a crimson beanie, with her maroon Jansport backpack. "touche" Joanna sighed out. "AUNT LORE, if you want us to become the future heroes of America we are going to finish high school first," Angela Screamed up the stairs. "Ok, I'm coming," Her aunt said coming down the stairs, flustered. Rushing the girls into the car Lorelai took a long sip of her coffee as she put the keys in the car and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"PARENTHESIS" Angela heard someone scream from behind her. Realizing the only person who would call her that was her best friend Adeline she turned around and screamed. "Exponents". Angela sprinting towards her best friend. "AHH, you survived the summer with your mom," Adeline said running at Angela "Aww Del you know I love New York but Connecticut with always be my home," Angela said looking at her best friend. "Ladies, since we are all back at the prison we call Hartford High School, I am throwing a little party, or last night of freedom at my place," Evan Davidson said handing the girls a flyer. Evan was Adeline's Ex-boyfriend but they were still best friends. "Now both of you are invited because whats A squared with only one A," Evan said smiling at Adeline. "Yeah why not, it'll be a fun experience, plus my first party," Angela said smirking down at the flyer. "Wait so you're telling me you've never been to a party, like ever," Evan questioned her. "Nope, never been to one," Angela smiled jokingly. Then the bell rang "Guess we're off" Adeline said walking with her best friend.