2

"Mrs. Wordwell sorry we're late," Angela said out of breath running to class. "Yeah just got caught in a really good conversation."Adeline followed her friend's statement. "Well, when A squared isn't here there must be a good reason," Mrs. Wordwell said not even looking up at the girls. "Well, are you going to take a seat or not, "The agitated teacher said. As the girls sat down Mrs.Wordwell wrote down a new problem. "Well since our class superstars have returned from hiding, I've written down some extra challenges for you," She expressed. "Done," Both Adeline and Angela said in unison. "Ok well since my job was already done by the two in the back you can use the rest of my class doing whatever," Mrs. Wordwell said rudely. "Not you too, you two come here," The teacher said "Listen, you two are the smartest kids in this class, and it makes me and my master's degree look bad so I'm moving to the senior class," Mrs. Wordwell stated to the girls. "Wait... Like the big kids," Adeline said as if someone had told her that her dog died. "Yes," Wordwell stated firmly. "Your first class will be tenth period, now run along,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now class I want you to know that many kids don't pass my class with flying colors," Mr.Patrice said before noticing the two girls in the door. "Ah, yes the two transfer students, you're from Mrs. Wordwell's class I assume, "He continued "Well introduce yourselves,". The two girls said their basic information and then took their seats which were two away from each other. During this whole series of events, Angela couldn't help but notice one of the seniors looking at her the whole time."Mr.Sprouse, I understand new students are exciting but please at least at least act like you're paying attention," Mr.Patrice screamed at the boy. "Yes, sir," The boy said. After sitting through the painful lesson the bell rang signaling the end of the day. As the students got up from their desk to leave, the boy who was looking at Angela had approached her. "First lesson with Patrice," he asked. "Yep," Angela replied not even looking at him. "He can boring, but he makes you learn," "Yep," Angela replied still not looking at him. "I didn't catch your name," he stated "Didn't throw it," She spat out still walking. " I'm Benny," He said, Angela still did not reply. " Aren't you gonna tell me yours," He asked practically prying at her now. "Geller," she said finally making eye contact with him. "And your first name," Benny questioned as he look at her. "You look popular, your 'sources' can help you figure it out," She said as she walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Del, you have to tell me how you and Evan are still best friends, even though you guys broke up right before school," Angela asked her friend while she curled her hair. "Well, we both realized that we were not meant for dating and that friends are better than screw buddies, so uh....." Adeline replied as she was applying her highlight, "Hey you guys, Joanna wants to meet some new friends so would you guys be ok with taking her with you guys," Lorelai said as she peaked in the room. "Aunt Lore does she want to come or do you just want a living security system there," Angela said with the curling iron still up to her head. "The second one," Her aunt quickly replied. "Is she ready," "You know it," Joanna said as she walked in the room wearing a pair of jeans and a P!ATD t-shirt. "Change your shirt," Angela demanded. "Why," Joana snapped back "Because it's mine," "So I can be edgy," Joana blurted. "Name one song from the first album," Angela said. "The Overpass," Joana said sharply. "That's from their sixth album," Angela stated finally proving her point. "Hey emo queen, calm down just let her wear the shirt," Lorelai finally said. "Just let her wear the shirt,"