-❉-

In a vacant room where nothing, but a single bronze embroidered chair stood in a dark and eerie room. As a foreboding lingered. leaving a chill in the air. In the chair, a girl sat with her wrists being attached together behind her back. Her wrists were swollen and red from the rope,that bounds her to the chair.

The girl swiftly moved side to side, hoping that it would move. But it stayed still like it was glued in place. A loud blood curdling scream came from the girls mouth. It only echoed back as tears were pouring down her cheeks.

Her auburn curls clinged to her face as it was damp from her tears that trickled from her checks down onto the collar of her the plain white shirt underneath the shimmery silver metallic paints suit. It had gritty dirt marks on the knees and elbows as if she was dragged and forced onto the chair.

In the far distance, footsteps were heard. They were loud and yet put a bad taste in the girls mouth. She stopped struggling as her eyes reached the door to see what awaited her , for who was yet to come.

The air that had felt cold only worsened the pain in the girls chest as she silently hoped that it wasn't who she thought it was.

But her pleas were not answered as a woman that lived and breathed royalty , her shoulder length ash blonde tussles that framed her heart shaped face. But while her face showed grace and beauty, her silver eyes showed anything but that.

The woman frowned as she saw the girl in her attire, taking long strides towards them.

Before she grabbed the girl roughly by the chin, her tips of her fingers were the only thing that touched her.

"Now tell me, daughter. Why aren't you wearing the dress that I told you to wear. Kadin, you are a female not a male . Males wear suits and Females wear dresses. We've discussed this like a million times darling. It's just the way things are."

Her voice was silky smooth and brought chills down Kadin's spine. She gulped as she kept her tighten her jaw.

"Answer me, girl!"

The woman put more empathized in her tone of voice, showing how agitated she was getting. Then she huffed and let go of Kadin's chin, purposely grazing her nail across the soft tender skin that now started to turn red. Kadin kept her eyes on her mother in order to not get in trouble with her.

Her mother had other plans as she smirked and grabbed Kadin's lower jaw in her hand . Kadin hissed and attempted to pull away, but she had no luck.

Her mother reached into a  ruffled pocket on her jade silk dress that was reached down to her knees.

Then her mother pulled out a dagger that nestled into her palm easily. She putted the tip between a open spot in between her fingers. She added a little pressure and Kadin cried out a little and struggled as she felt pain run through her body.

Sightly her mother tightened her grip and said, " Now...either you speak or I will make you bleed. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes! Mother," she choked out as she kept eye contact with her mother.

"Good girl, now answered my question."

"I didn't want to wear a dress, mother! Pl-please understand."

A bright and welcoming smile reached upon her mother's lip like she was about to praise her daughter but her eyes always gave away her true intentions. She slowly removed the dagger from Kadin's chin and slowly released her face.

Kadin wasted no time to take slow and steady breaths as she watched her every moment and action. Kadin personally has to stay alert with her mother or else who knows what else she could do.