Day 2 😈🤷🏽‍♀️

Day 2 😈🤷🏽‍♀️ Part 1
9:33am

"🎶Fucked up up up up up. This nigga got me fucked up up up up up! Imma fuck shit up up up up up! Put a bitch in the trunk trunk trunk trunk trunk!🎶" I sing as loud as I can as I play Rihanna early in the morning. The kids are at Nessa's and today mama is going to party like it was bout 2 years ago ya heard! Fuck Donte and his little side bitch. I locked that nigga right out last night. He sat there and lied in my face like I didn't buy that damn shirt last week. Out here looking like a Milk dud Santa. I should've cut his beard of in his sleep like I was about to last night!

[Flashback 3:46 that morning]
Kera creeps down the stairs not making a sound in her pajama shirt set and house socks. She has her right hand behind her back sneaking down the stairs step by step in the dark. She makes it to the last step missing it falling straight to the ground. When her butt hits the floor with something else. You hear a loud THUD and a CLANG noise throughout the house. "Ah! Shit!" She whispers as she gets off the floor. She puts her hand back behind her back as she creeps as quietly and as quickly as she can. She enters the livingroom and stands over Donte while he sleeps on the couch. She moves her hand from behind her back and the light shines on the metal item she pulls it from behind her. It's a pair of scissors. She looks dead at his beard and says "You been acting funny since you grew this shit. I should chop this shit off!"

[Back to present]
9:52am

I come out the bathroom from washing my face and brushing my teeth. I just fixed my wig for the pool party today. I got a long black lace wig. Straight hair hoing down pass my ass. My hair sweeps across my ass as I walk around my room with nothing but a black bra and black lace panties on. I look for a shirt and some shorts. I dig through my drawers and find and white shirt and blue jean shorts. "Where these hoes at?" I say as I go to my bed and reach for my phone. I call Shayla and she answers saying "Bitch! Open the door!" I reply "Alright." I laugh and walk out my room door.

I jog down the stairs and my heat bounce as I go down. I make it down the starts and skip pass the livingroom seeing Donte isnt on the couch. The TV is off so I know he isn't in there. I go to the front door because to real it's fuck the nigga. I open the door and Shayla stands there with her hands up yelling "aaaaaaye! Ok. Hoe move out our way. We got shit coming through." I open the door wider and move out of Shayla's way as we both laugh at how stupid she is so early in the morning. In comes Jasmine and the girls with Penny and Smitt. They are bring in the food and setting up. They go in the fridge and pull out all the food we already came with last night. Jasmine opens the back sliding door. LuLu, Tae, and Alyssa bring in all the pool toys, water guns, floaties, balloons, and more kids shit. When everybody comes in with the food I step outside the front door. A truck pulls into the lawn and I see Been is the driver. He is backing in near the gate that leads to our backyard. I already knew Shayla and Jasmine wanted to have the pool party here because I have the biggest pool a jacuzzi and my backyard is big as hell for reason just like the house.

Ben stops the truck and hops out. "Hey, sis!" He says as he walks pass going to the gate. I hear the passenger door open on the truck. Around comes Nate walking up to me. He hugs me and says "What's up Kera?" I smile and hug him back. I reply "I'm good. How about you?" He lets me go and says

Nat: Just trying to do better for me and mine. You know I got 3 month old right?
Me: Yea! I saw her little cute self on your facebook.
Nat: Shay came to the babyshower.
Me: Your girlfriend was ok with that?
Nat: Me and my BM not together.
Me: What?
Nat: Yea. That hoe got what I never even gave Shayla and that was my loyalty as her man and she betrayed that. That was karma though.
Me: Damn you really changed huh?
Nat: Yea. I'm getting too old for that old life. I got a baby girl now.
Me: Aw. Congratulations.