Day 8 🖼🤯

Day 8 🖼🤯 Part 1
7:12am

"I'M UP" I pop up with my hair flying. I start feeling like yesterday was just a bad dream. I rub my eyes and look round and see it wasn't a dream. I'm still in Angelo's room in his bed. "Kera! You so damn stupid!" I say to myself slapping my forehead with the palm of my right hand like I need a V8. I look beside me and see Angelo is still sleeping. My phone is to the left of me. I reach and pick it up then hold it in front of me. I go to my contacts and text Kate "I need a favor" and I wait for her response. I look down at Angelo and he's handsome even with those beautiful eyes hidden behind his eyelids. He doesn't even snore or make a sound while he sleeps. He's truly a handsome piece of work. I start to regret lastnight. All I did was let him eat me up and Donte deserves it is what I try to convince myself but I know I'm just as wrong as Donte for even coming here. I just dont wanna face him right now. My phone vibrates and I look at the screen seeing all the missed calls and messages from unknown numbers. I know it's Donte trying to contact me. Kate texts back and I open the message

Kat: What do you need?
Me: Can you go to my house and get me something to wear to work? I'll text you the address where I am now
Kat: Funny thing is I was on my way to you anyway. We have a big problem.
Me: What do you mean?
Kat: We'll talk when I get there. Just send the address.

My red alert goes off immediately in my head. Kate says we have a problem and I really hope it's business related and not bad guy related. I'm so sick of that shit. My mind isn't in the right state for this right now. I feel the bed move. I turn and see Angelo has gotten out of the bed. He looks at me and says "good morning" as he walks pass I can see a tent in his briefs. The morning wood is strong in this house. I didn't even realize how big it was lastnight. I'm scared to even see it outside of his briefs. After hearing him finish his long morning piss I ask him for a tooth brush and he tells me to come get it. I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I take my time so he can have time to put his weapon away but when I get to the doorway he's standing there ass naked with the shower running. His back is turned to me and everything looks right even that ass. His body is like something out of a magazine. He turns and there it is staring me dead in the face harder than my arm. Even his dick is beautiful! What the hell! It's so big I just stand there staring and he enjoys how shocked I am. "Tooth brush is over there" he points to the sink and then steps into the shower.

[KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!]
There's banging at the front door of my house while Donte is eating breakfast. He puts his fork down and walks from the kitchen to front door. He's dressed in just a regular shirt and some sweats. He doesn't plan on leaving home until he sees me. He reaches for the doorknob and pulls the door open. He's sure it's me coming home until he lays eyes on Kate. He looks behind her and around ad if someone else should be with her.

Don: Kate? What's up? Kera isn't here.
Kat: I know. She sent me to get a few things.
Don: A few things???
Kat: Yea... just some work stuff. Relax! You act as if I meant she was moving out.

Kate laughs not knowing the situation and her laughter slows down once she looks at how miserable Donte's facial expression is. She can sense there is a problem now. Kate's not the nosey type so she just apologizes and Donte just point her to where our room is and walks away. She feels horrible but she doesn't know what's going on so she does what I asked her to. She runs up the stairs and Donte hies back to finish up his plate. Conner calls him. "You got it?" Donte says as soon as he answers the call. Conner says "Yea and you not finna be happy about where she at.." Conner tells Donte where I am and he already knew that because he's no idiot he just doesn't know I was there the entire time. Kate jogs back down the steps with my clothes in her arms and Donte watches her walk to the front door. "KATE!" Donte yells and he startles her. She stops and turns to him.