Book Promo

Song Used: Hyde-Who's Gonna Save Us

In Abrahamic religions, fallen angels are angels who were expelled from Heaven.

?: For your crimes against both heaven and the mortal world I sent you to be exiled for the rest of your days.

The term "fallen angel" appears neither in the Bible nor in other Abrahamic scriptures but is used of angels who were cast out of heaven or angels who sinned.

?: Both heaven and hell have been plagued with a disease called humanity.

?: I don't care about this meaningless kingdom, it was on the brink of destruction anyway.

Such angels are often malevolent towards humanity.

?: How would you like me to possess your body and haunt your dreams?!

Human: A DEMON!

However, this wasn't the case with this one.

Jake: Hey Max, you asshat, as much as I hate to say this, can you come over here? There are Some humans and angels that need reckoning.

His name is Max Blakemore. He was once a spiritual Angel Who wanted nothing more than to help the mortal world.

Max: Have a good day ma'am. *flew away and eats an apple*

Ma'am: You too, Max.

He was a guardian to multiple lost souls in search for guidance.

Human Child: Should I wear this *showed the most cringiest thing anyone can think of* Or this? *Animals dabbing or doing Fortnite dances*

Max:...Yes.

*cuts to a scene with him and max talking*

Max: Don't worry I'm sure you'll find the right girl. All it takes is just a leap of faith.

Man: Yeah you're right. Thanks, Max.

He was even Close to becoming general of heaven's brigade.

Commander: Max, for your vigilance, your passion to help those in need, is within my great honor to award you with this medallion.

Max bowed as he accepted his award

Max: It's a huge honor.*felt the medallion around his neck and smiled*

Commander: I hope you lead your people into great-

However, as he was captured by the brigade. He then stood before the council.

Councilman: Max Blakemore. You have been charged with the murder of a mortal. For your crime, you shall be exiled

Max: WHAT, NO! I would never hurt a mortal honest to god.

Councilman2: Are you absolutely sure? This entire council has found you guilty! Now, you have lost your radiance!

Max: No! *cries* I have been framed, I have to be!

And the sad part is, it was true. He was framed for a sin he never committed.

No one knew who it was but it involved something with him. He was then forced out of heaven and the gleaming glow of his radiancy had now darkened. His light brown hair turn black as well as his wings and his clothes. He had become a fallen angel.

Once he felt his once pure light dim, he met the seven archangels of heaven-: find this case the seven fallen arch Angels.

?: You lost little boy? Who are you?

Max: I refuse to tell you.

?: Fine then. We will just beat the answer out of you!

Now when they met Max, two of them hated him right away, but they hated everyone else even more. Max was then found bruised and beaten up by two of them.

Max:... what the hell am I doing?

Over time, he started to wonder why he existed. Whether or not it was a good choice to stay with them. That is until one day a truly evil powerful being emerged from hell, along with the might of the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.

?: Girls. Show these cretins means to cause anarchy!

Horsemen: Yes sir!

?: Oh and that Blakemore guy, bring him to me. I want to clip off his wings personally.

Horsemen1: So you really want to start an all-out war?

?: Oh no I just want a nice peaceful slumber party between humanity heaven and hell what the fuck do you think dumbass?!

*cuts to the archangels base*
?: I know Max has been banished from heaven. But it was all because of a crime he never committed. He was noble and its records say that he was it nice so, ready to help those in need. But someone in his kingdom fucked him over.

?: Who gives a damn about the idiot! If they want to rip them apart let him.

?: Shut up you idiot! This revolves around us as well. There could be a possibility that someone from both heaven and hell knows of what we're capable of? They want Max and they're not being subtle about it.

*cuts to demons and angels pulling Max's wings in screams*

?: No more hiding in the shadows like we normally do. We're taking the fight to them!

*Scene shows Max in between the border of humanity, heaven, and hell*

A devil lands and he smirks.

?: It's been a long time, Max, let's see how much you've grown!*grew devil wings and flew over to him*

They were both fighting each other and the team and had the upper hand.

?: Nope. Looks like you haven't changed much at all boy!

Max pushed him back and got his bow and arrow out and screamed the demons name.

Max: SATANAEL!!! *releases the bow*

A gigantic Nephilim(half angel/half demon) stood before him and smirks as he brought out a gigantic sword

Nephilim: You may have been an angel from heaven, but you can never match my clout.

Max: Idiot... *shoots his head* I am clout