(2) Excalibur

Your POV:

"So you're the Demon King of Darkness."

Your eyes turned to a white haired teen sitting down at the table. Behind him was a black haired neko woman wearing a kimono, revealing much of her cleavage. A man with glasses, whose hair was blond with a strand coming across his face. He wore a business suit. There was also a Chinese armoured man with short black hair.

"I'm Vali Lucifer and behind me is my team, Ophis told me your strong and that's all I need to know."

"The Demon King will watch over your team," Ophis said "And Katerea Leviathan, Are you strong enough to handle this attack?"

"It pains me to admit I can't take on those false Satans but I'm not strong enough," The bespectacled Old Satan scowled.

"I see, I shall give you one of my snakes to make up for your power," Ophis said "Euclid, will the magicians be ready."

Euclid was a silver haired man wearing a silver robe. His aura felt familiar to you.

"When the time comes I believe they will be ready," He replied.

"Darkness King," Vali said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"The Red Dragon Emperor," He began "How strong is he?"

"He has potential," You replied in your demonic voice.

"I see, maybe our paths will cross later," Vali said.

The meeting was a lot shorter than you expected. Before you knew it, it had ended and you were now home again.

'Will I be ready to take on my friends?'

虚空龙'Do what you see fit, kill your friends or not I don't really care'虚空龙

'Thanks for that.'

Time skip

'That's another day of school...'

虚空龙'Oh no, more homework for the Darkness King'虚空龙

'Shut up.'

You were about to step outside the school gates until you saw the two Excalibur wielding nuns. They entered school grounds and it looked like they were headed for the Occult Research Clubroom.

'Are they going to kill the ORC?!'

You tailed them quietly. You watched them enter the double doors that lead into the clubroom so you became invisible and teleported through the doors.

Rias was sitting on a couch facing the two holy women. Behind Rias stood the ORC but you noticed that Kiba was missing.

You noticed that the holy sword users had their hoods down. One had blue hair with a green streak in it whilst the other had long light brown hair that was tied into twin tails.

"Thank you for agreeing to speak with us," One of the holy women said with an admittedly bored tone "My name is Xenovia."

A cheerful voice was soon heard from the other holy swordswoman "And I'm Irina Shidou!"

"I'm fascinated as to why followers of God would want to meet up with a devil," Rias said.

"It does seem random, the reason why is that there are six swords we can account for," Irina began "Three of them are still with the Church but the others were stolen by fallen angels."

The ORC's eyes all widened "You sure about that?" Issei asked.

During the conversation you could feel an incredibly strong negative emotion. It was hatred. Judging from its aura you could conclude that it came from none other than Kiba.