1

"we should go out the front way, easier access to our vehicle's" Jesus whispered, listening to the snarling from behind the door.
"To many walkers out there, man. We go out the back sneak to our cars through the trees, avoid the walkers all together" Daryl hissed back.

Jesus rolled his eyes, "we have less room in the trees, and that forest Is dense as shit, we won't be able to see anything" he argued his voice rising.

"Keep it down!" Rick shushed both of them.
Daryl scoffed "Rick, please tell Paul that he's being a- a ...and idiot!" Daryl yelled.

The door suddenly collapsed letting walkers flood through.

"Oh shit, go go!" Rick yelled. Rick ran for the window and broke it. Daryl was about to go after him but walkers got in the way.

Jesus grabbed Daryl's hand and led him out towards the backdoor. "Come on!" He yelled.

He opened The door and a walker grabbed him. He struggled and fell outside trying to push the walker off him.

Suddenly an arrow was only an inch away from his nose through the walkers eye. He let a sigh of relief shake his body.

The body was shoved off of him and Daryl pulled him up before pushing him "come on, there gaining on us" Daryl said as he glanced back at the pack of walkers coming at them.

Jesus nodded, muttered a "yeah" and ran off.

"Cars?" Jesus asked. Daryl nodded "we can try" he responded. They went to the front, the car was gone.

"Motherfucker!" Daryl shouted. "Rick must've took off without us" Jesus whispered panicked.

Daryl looked at him and back at the pack of walkers. "Let's go" he said and started running for the trees.

They both ran and entered the thick forest. There stiff legs struggling to carry their weight as they ran.

The trees grew higher in density and they soon were separated by multiple trees.

Daryl stilled and nodded "this  should be good," he turned around and saw no bearded man "Jesus?" He asked. He stomped at the ground. "Dammit"

Daryl put another piece of wood in the fire, trying to keep it up.
He rubbed his hands together as the cold night set in. There were suddenly rustling in the bushes around him.

He stood and grabbed his crossbow. He pointed it at the source of the noise. "Come on" he whispered to himself.

And suddenly a man emerged from the bushes with his hands up. "Hey, cutie" he flirted and winked.

Daryl groaned "I nearly shot you" he said. The bearded man shrugged.
"Sorry" he plopped down next to Daryl and put his hands to the fire.

He leaned back and looked at the redneck and smirked "told you we wouldn't be able to see anything" he mused.

Daryl punched his arm "shut up, at least there's no walkers" he argued.

"Yet. my way was quicker!"

"My way was safer!"

They went back and forth between eachother until they fell asleep arguing with eachother.

The next day they woke up cuddled into each other. Daryl blushed and pulled away causing Jesus to fall on his face. "Hey!" He snapped.

"Sorry" Daryl mumbled.

Jesus got up and stretched until a satisfactory 'pop!' was heard. He rolled his shoulders back and looked at Daryl.

He crouched down and booped Daryls nose "tag" he said and walked away playfully.

"What?"

Jesus rolled his eyes "listen we're stranded, miles and miles away from our camp, we need to pass the time," he said spinning around to face the already standing Dixon.

Daryl walked forward "are you crazy?," He asked "there's walkers out there, you think im gonna waste time playing some child game?"

Jesus chuckled "come on, theres no walkers in sight just play, it's a good way to pass time"

Daryl shouldered his crossbow. "You're insane," he insulted and turned to the man and patted his shoulder and smirked, "you're it"

Jesus smiled and chased Daryl, they ran between the trees, Jesus ran behind Daryl and slapped his ass and ran yelling "you're it!"

Daryl stood afew seconds processing what just happened and blushed furiously chasing after the sly man.

Jesus looked back and saw Daryl blazing a trail after him. He laughed and forced his tired legs to carry him faster.
He ran into a small clearing where he was tackled by Daryl. He turned around and smiled at the man on top of him.

"You have to say 'you're it'" Jesus teased. Daryl didn't know what compelled him to lean down.
Jesus looked into Daryl's eyes and glance down at his lips quickly.

Daryl brought his face closer and through half lidded eyes whispered "you're it" and mashed there lips together. Jesus let out a startled but pleased groan and melted and wrapped his arms around Daryl's neck twisting his hand into his hair.
Jesus brought his hips up to meet Daryl's and that's what snapped the hunter out of it.

They pulled apart with Jesus blushing as red as a tomato and Daryl wondering what the fuck just happened. They sat in that position before Daryl coughed.

Jesus gulped "u-uhm"- he couldn't make out words before Daryl got up and held out a hand "we should go hunting we'll need food".

Jesus nodded and took his hand. Daryl let go and tried to walk away but Jesus grabbed his hand again and stared at him. Nothing was said, just an awkward silence as they stared into each other's eyes.

Jesus let go slowly and let his hand fall back to his side.

Daryl started walking away, Jesus followed. He looked at the angel wings on his back and looked to the sky. And back to the man whom he had just shared a kiss with.

Jesus cursed himself for not being able to get words out. He felt like there was something caught in his throat. For once in his life, he was speechless.