14

sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ-ᴡᴇᴇʙ𝟶𝟺
╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ-ᴡᴇᴇʙ𝟶𝟺╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

Lane helped me out of the car as we arrive to the student cafe in which we are going to study at. He smiles at me as he grabs my hand.

As we are about head inside a familiar voice calls my name.

"Y/n!" Immediately I peel my hand away from lane and turn to the direction of the voice.

I see Hoseok waving at us with a huge smile on his face while an angry bunny is next to him.

Jungkook had an unreadable expression as he watches Lane. Hoseok seemed to notice as he nudges Jungkook and drags him towards where Lane and I were.

"I thought it we were gonna spend some
time alone before Jungkook came." I look over to Lane.

"Yeah I thought so too." He said as he clenched his jaw.

I was expecting Jungkook or Hoseok to be here already. Hoseok wasn't even invited to the study session so what is he even doing here.

Not that I mind though I mean he's fucking amazing to be around-

"Not to be rude Hoseok, but why are you here?" I asked not wanting to be rude.

"Jungkook told me you guys were having a study session and I wanted to come along to make things not boring you feel?" He glances at Lane before smiling at me.

I smile at him. Yeah, things would be boring and if Hoseok is here, that shit won't even be a study session anymore, it'll be more like a party.

"Erm, we came to study and be serious, not be messing around." Lane rolls his eyes while crossing his arms.

"Then why are you guys here an hour earlier than the due time." Jungkook says as his doe eyes are glued onto Lane.

"We were simply going to hang out and get to know each other...before you came and ruined it all." I hear Lane mumble something inaudible at the end but I can't seem to make out the words.

"Why, it's just a study session, you don't need to get to know Y/n better, the only thing you need to get to know better are the geometry equations." A wild Yoongi appears behind from Hoseok.

I flinch at his sudden appearance. Yoongi and Hoseok exchange some kind of look before looking back at us.

"Wait! Don't tell me he's joining us too?" Lane points at Yoongi in annoyance while Yoongi simply flips him off.