Quigley Imagine

this was requested by @oreocinnamon !
i know this is a prefrence book but honestly, i love quigley so much i-

*contains some spoilers*

Quigley Quagmire was your best friend. You two have been friends since kindergarten and were inseperable. The minute you heard of his death, you went into tears. Your heart broke into millions of pieces knowing that you'll never be able to confess your feelings towards him.

Your parents sent you to a camp during the winter to help you cope. They said that maybe the ammount of fun you'll have will forget about Quigley. However you knew that nothing will ever make you forget him.

It was the middle of camp when you joined. You were dropped off by your parent's limo driver as you held your bags at the location. It was a small camp that was being held inside a cave.

"How Odd." you said to yourself.

"Who are you and what are you doing here cake-sniffer?!" a red headed girl spoke to you dressed in nothing but pink.

"I'm y/n l/n and my family sent me here for camp. They said it'll help me forget about someone dearest to me who's now dead. Anyway, who are you may i ask?" you spoke.

Without noticing a boy who a mask over his face shot up the moment you introduced yourself.

"Who am I?! Who am I?! Well i'm Carmelita Spats the one and only! and you y/n l/n are a cake-sniffer! and cake-sniffers are not allowed in this-" a boy with a mask stood up.

"Shut up Carmelita. No one needs to hear you being you. Anyway y/n, welcome to the snow scout troop. There's extra stuff if you need any." the boy said.

His voice seemed so famillar to you. However you couldn't really put your finger on it. You shrugged it off.

"I already brought some things with me but thank you anyway..uhm...what's your name?" you asked.

"Who I am isn't really important. What's important is that you need to get settled in. I can help you if you want." he offered.

"I would like that very much." you smiled. 

The boy helped you settle in with the rest of the camp. You went to go change into something warm and by the time you got back, Carmelita was telling fairytales only to have them be about herself ending up with the prince.

You sat next to the boy with the mask on. You whispered to him "Is she always this self centered?"
He replied back to you, "Very much. It annoys me but that's just how it is."

Soon it was time to hit the hay. You laid in your sleeping bag near the boy as he looked up or fell asleep. You couldn't really tell he had a mask on.

You soon drifted to sleep only to be woken up hours later. The fire was out and the only person who seemed to be awake was the boy.

"I need to tell you something." He spoke.

"It's the middle of the night how important can it be?" you groaned.

"Very. Come with me. This needs to be told in secret." he said as he grabbed you by the hand and lead you out of the cave.

It was freezing cold outside. The cold air brushed against your cheeks.

"You have no idea how lucky you are to be wearing a mask. My face is freezing!" you shivered.

"Now you can't tell anyone about this. Not even when you return back home." He said.

"Why would I tell my parents?" you asked, still shivering.

"Because." He said as he placed his hands on his mask.

He lifted it from his face only to reveal Quigley Quagmire. Despite he and duncan being identical, you could tell them apart and this was Quigley Quagmire.

"Quigley!" you excliamed happily, engulfing him into a hug.

"Oh how I missed you." you sighed.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry if my 'death' caused you any worries. I'm so sorry." Quigley said hugging you back as you two slowly pulled away.

"Wait, how did you even get here?" You questioned.

"How I got here isn't what matters right now. What matters is that you're finally here with me once again." the brunette boy smiled at you.

Your heart started racing as those words left his mouth and a smiled appeared on his face. Your mind kept saying that you shouldn't and it's too soon but your heart said to do it anyway.

Gathering up enough courage, you held his hands as you looked down.

"Quigley. There's something I need to tell you.." You said as you fiddled with his hands.

"Quigley Quagmire, we've been friends for such a long time and i'm really greatful for our friendship. However I don't want to stay that way anymore. Quigley I love you. I love you with all my heart and more than you can imagine. I've loved you for so long and now that we're alone I figured that I might as well tell you. Despite our young age, what I feel for you is true...You probably only see me as a friend or sister but-" He cut you off by planting a soft kiss on your lips.

You melted into the kiss as he pulled you in. The kiss was so tender yet so sweet. You both pulled away a smile across both your faces.

"y/n, I love you too. You mean the world to me and I can't imagine how horrible you must of felt thinking I was gone. I'll never leave you again. Please say that you'll be my forever.." Quigley said as you were held in his arms.

"I'll be your forever Quigley." you smiled as he kissed you once more.

a/n: i'm sorry if this was long!! but this was really cute to write uwu