klaus imagine pt 2

"That's going to be a long story. But after we were taken to another care taker, we met a woman named Josephine..." Violet began."

~\\\\~

"You guys had gone through so much already, I can't believe that happened to you!" Y/n gasped as Violet finished telling the story.

"Mhm. We were so relieved to know that everything's back to normal now." Violet sighed happily.

"Although we lost our house to a fire, we found a small house to live in. We'd be more than happy to invite you." Klaus smiled.

"I would like that." Y/n smiled.

"Okay. I guess we should get packing then." Violet said.

"Uhm I'll help Y/n pack up her things if that's okay with you three." Klaus said.

"It's alright Klaus. Sunny, Beatrice, and I will pack up and we'll meet you guys on the trolley." Violet smiled to her brother.

Klaus and Y/n walked off to pack up her things. As they put things in the basket Y/n brought, Klaus said something.

"I'm really happy we saw each other again." Klaus smiled.

"As am I. I missed you more than you can imagine Klaus." Y/n smiled back.

Y/n picked up her basket. Klaus wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead. As time flew by, Klaus had gotten taller than Y/n. He was about 5'3 the last time they saw each other. Now he's about 3 heads taller than Y/n.

"You're too tall." Y/n pouted.

"I'm sorry darling but you can't complain with genetics." Klaus laughed.

On the trolley ride back home Klaus and Y/n were chatting along the way. Reminiscing about how so in love they were at only 13. So young but so in love. Once they arrived at the new Baudelaire house, Y/n recognized it. It was Justice Strauss's house. They had seemed to move in. Sure she may not have personally known Justice Strauss but as years went by she knew her as the nice old judge lady.

"Isn't this where Justice Strauss lived?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. However she moved away to Washington. When we saw that the house was open we just had to take it. " Violet replied.

"But isn't this where it all started? Count Olaf and all?" Y/n asked once more.

"Sadly yes. But then again, he was a good man. It's just everything that went down at the Opera that got him." Klaus explained.

"True after everything you told me, Count Olaf was a good man." Y/n said as she put her things down.

Beatrice and Sunny walked to their rooms to play with their toys. As the two girls ran off, Violet and Klaus sat down with Y/n at the dinner table.

"How's life been for you Y/n? Has everything been treating you well?" Violet asked.

"My life was quite rough. No one seemed to want me in the orphanage and once I was able to leave, I tried going on some dates to forget about Klaus. However none of them made me forget.." Y/n sighed as Klaus held her hand.

"Well i'm glad you didn't forget me, or my sisters. You were our first friend." Klaus smiled as Y/n softly rubbed his hand.

Words cannot describe how much she missed his touch.

"I should go check on Sunny and Beatrice. Beatrice is still young and tends to break things." Violet said, leaving Klaus and Y/n alone once more.

"Y/n I hope you know how much i've missed you. I've met girls but none of them compare to you. You're extraordinary." Klaus softly smiled.

"I missed you too Klaus. Every night I would lay awake wondering if you still remembered me. And after all these years, you do." Y/n said smiling again.

"I could never forget the girl I love." Klaus said.

The two stayed in silence after that. Both of them still holding each other's hand.

"Hey y/n." Klaus asked.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Can I kiss you? It's been a while and.." he was cut short. His lips meeting the soft lips of Y/n.

Melting into her contact, Klaus pulled her in. Their hearts pounded together in sync as they continued to kiss. Every second felt like fireworks. Pulling away, the two pressed their foreheads against the other. Smiling as they were finally together again.

"Is it possible to ask you to be my girlfriend again?" He laughed as Y/n did too. Never did she forget how contagious his laugh was.

"Of course Klaus. Only if you agree to be my husband though." A soft bright smile was brought across her face.

Klaus was taken back. Even at 13 he's thought about marrying her but never said anything, afraid of rejection. But now that he was hearing that she wanted to marry him, it only made his heart flutter. Smiling and pulling her back into a kiss, he muttered an "I do".

The kiss felt the same as how it did moments ago. Fireworks bursting in the air with every second they kissed.

"I don't mean to interrupt but I think it's about time we prepare dinner." A voice was heard

Turning their heads, the two saw Violet with Beatrice in her arms and Sunny at the side. The two younger girls were laughing at the sight of their brother caught kissing his girlfriend. Klaus buried is head into Y/n's chest. He wouldn't let them see how red he was.

Chuckling, Y/n stroked his hair. "We'll be there in a few Violet! Just give us a quick moment". Nodding with a smile Violet left the room, Sunny and Beatrice leaving with her as well.

Looking down at her chest, she was met with Klaus who's ears were just as red as a cherry.

"You're really that embarrassed dear?" a smile played onto their face

"Please I can't show my sisters how red I could get! It's embarrassing!" he muttered, head still into her chest

"Well Klaus you have to face them at some point. We have to prepare dinner." she now ran her fingers through his hair

"Five more minutes? I promise I'll do most of the cooking...just let me stay here I don't want to see them yet." his grip on her arms tightened

Giggling, she kissed his head and pulled him into a hug. Anything for her love.

a/n: hi! it's currently 2021 and almost 2 am! i was looking through my books and found some unfinished chapters that i forgot to release 2 years ago! i wasn't really too keen on finishing them all expect for this! im still pretty embarrassed about how i used to write but i guess i've improved since then !!