« winter. »

mark didn't have a favorite season.

but in the winter, he loves the way the snowflakes would fall into his loves hair, how the soft white contrasted with the vibrant red. he loved how the snowflakes gently fell around the two of them, and how they make donghyuck look so ethereal with his glowing skin standing right in front of him in a warm coat and hat. in the winter, mark loves it most when together they'd have a snowball fight or build snowmen, and then come back inside just to cuddle. donghyuck would curl up right beside mark, and they'd warm up with blankets and hot cocoa, and maybe watch that new drama donghyuck has been gushing to mark about. or they would just lay together, in the peace and quiet, and enjoy one and others presence. in the winter, he love when they'd spend christmas together. the night before, on christmas eve, the couple would be up at night tiredly baking cookies per donghyuck's request, but who was mark to stop the young boy from his sweets? and when it was finally time to head to bed, they would both lay next to each other, huddling in close with donghyuck's head on marks chest to fall asleep. but mark would wait, always wait, for his love to fall asleep first, and he would watch how his hyuckie's chest would rise and fall, how perfectly his eyelashes would fall over his honey skin, and maybe once and awhile softly trace over the boys facial features before he himself, closes his eyes and falls asleep.