Chapter 2: Confusion

*Edited*

~Luke's POV~

The morning after the party I felt so crappy. I woke up with a small headache knowing I had a hangover. I sat in my bed for at least 5 minutes and then I realized something. I had sex with my band members 15 year old sister. Well almost 16. I facepalmed so hard.

Luke you should of controlled yourself! I mumbled to myself. Casi and I better hope Calum never finds out. God knows what whould happen to me if he found out I took his little sisters virginity.

~Casi's POV~

After I brushed my teeth I went to go lay back in bed. Right before I hopped in my bed I had a shock of pain run through me. It must of been from last night, I sigh remembering what happened. Luke and I better hope Calum never finds out. I would be in soo much trouble.

~One Week Later~

Calum and I headed torwards the recording studio today. Its been a week since the incident. Today the guys were recording their new song amnesia.

"I wish I could just wake up with Amnesia and forget about the stupid little things."  Luke sang.

Thats how I felt right now. Stupid. My birthday is soon though. We had my party early because most of the people wouldn't of been able to make it on my birthday.

We walk into the studio and I am greeted with Hugs and hi's. I could tell when I looked at Luke he felt guilty. I did aswell, but nobody can know. I sat on a couch outside the booth while they were recording so I could examine their techniques. I did that for about the rest of the week unil they finished recording their songs.

Today was the 11th. A couple days before my birthday. But this morning wasn't normal. I was casually sitting on the couch watching tv when I had the strong urge to puke. Calum must of heard me because he ran in after me and held my hair up.

"Are you ok?!" He asked worriedly.

"Yea." I said quietly while sitting next to the toilet.

"Well you don't have a hangover because I have been keeping a close eye on you." He said confused

"Calum that was one time. I said I was never going to do that again." I say.

"I know but you can never be too careful. Maybe your sick?"

Calum put his hand on my forehead and took my temperture.

"Your not sick. How about you go rest?" He said very confused.

I nod and go lay down in my bed. I fell asleep as soon as I hit my pillow but I soon awoke as I ran to the bathroom to puke again. Calum was there holding my hair up again. After Im done I look at the floor then Calum came and gave me a hug.

"Its ok. We will get through this together. I know how tiring puking is. Go back to bed." He said as he kisses my forehead

After a couple days my puking stopped and I felt relieved.

"Told you, you would get better." He said as he smiled

"Yea. Wow my birthday is tomorrow!" I said a little shocked.

"I know! Your growing up so fast!" He said as he pretended to cry.

"Stapppp!" I said as I gently punched his arm. We both laughed.

"You need to stop eating so much junk food your gaining a little weight" He said while poking my stomach

I laughed. "Yea I guess."