Chapter 6: Too Famous?

*Unedited*

~Casi's POV~

All the guys have been gone a lot. Luke and Calum have tried to stay with me for as long as they could but they always have to leave. I was stuck at home again, the usual. Calum and I's parents were arriving in about a week and I was hella nervous. I hope they don't freak out on me. But I'm more worried on why the guys haven't been home a lot. They didn't tell me anything. I know they are making their album but that wouldn't affect nothing. I hear the front door open and see it's Luke. I run and drag him on the couch.

"Why have you and the guys been gone a lot? I'm starting to feel lonely."

"So you forgive me for what happened I see?" Luke said

"Yes. I can't stay mad at you your the father of our baby. Now answer the goddamn question!"

"Jeez ok, well um.. We are starting to get really popular and I don't want us being seen together right now so we don't put out the wrong image. Its not that I don't love you I just don't want our careers to be destroyed before it barley even started."

I didn't say anything, I just went up to my room into my bed. Yes, I was still depressed but not as bad and yes I still hate Luke a little bit. If he actually loved me he wouldn't care what people would think. I wish he would put me, his pregnant girlfriend first instead of the band. who knows our baby could be premature and my water could break when no one is home. Ugh. Questions, Questions, Questions.

I was silently crying when I heard my bedroom door open. I knew it was Luke. He then lays next to me holding me in his arms.

"Im sorry....." He said.

I didn't say nothing, I just fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up, but stopped myself from getting up. I was no longer laying on Luke anymore. I heard Calum and him talking.

"How did she take the news?" Calum asked

"Not good. I feel so bad. Should I tell our fans? Maybe they will like her." Luke answered

"Its your guys decision."

I then heard them walk away and I could finally sit up. Do I want their fans to know? How would they react? Im so confused. I got out of bed and they apparently left already. I watched Netflix for about and hour and my thoughts got to me and I started crying. They are not gonna be here for me, They are going to leave me alone! I can't do nothing since im pregnant! I went to my closet crying and got a metal clothes hanger. I got pliers from the garage and started straighting the hanger. I finished and I started crying with the hanger in my hand.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I can't do this anymore."

Just as I finished the sentence the guys walked in. As soon as they saw me and they figured out what I was about to do they ran to me and yanked the hanger out my hand.

"NOOOO GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled.

By now Luke and Michael were holding me back. I just dropped on the floor and started crying.

"Casi why? Whats wrong?" Calum asked.

"I-i can't take it anymore."

Luke just sat on the couch with his hands covering his face.

"It's all my fault. If I didn't leave this wouldn't of happened." Luke muttered

The boys take me upstairs and take all of my clothes hangers or anything I could use. Then then tucked me in bed and put a camera in my room. My depression was getting worse. It's not healthy for the baby but I can't help it. I know i'm depressed but I will NEVER EVER cut. At least not again. When I was 14 I was depressed for the first time and hated myself. I began cutting but only managed to cut twice before I was sent to get help. I know Calum is going to get help again. The boys hate seeing me like this. It breaks their heart.