Chapter 30

Do I get a mom who bakes me cookies? Makes me lunch? Nope. Just a mom that tells me to go on a suicidal quest.

        I opened my eyes to see sunlight streaming through the one of the few windows we have. Whats confusing is that we're underground, but we get sunlight. Odd huh? I pulled myself out of my bed, quickly taking a shower and changing. I started to walk toward the dining room when something stopped me. 

"What the Hades..." I muttered. Pink sparkles were floating around in one damp corner, shimmering and brightening up the shadows. The smell of designer perfume hit my nose and I almost gagged. I am sorry but perfume is not for me. I looked at the pink shimmers, but realized they were starting to connect. Slowly it turned white, then a beautiful woman formed in front of me.

You can't tell the color of her eyes, or her hair. You can't even pinpoints her clothes. But she was, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman ever. I couldn't... I couldn't speak. Accept one word, "Mom..."

THE GODS WERE ALIVE! HOLY COW!

"Hello sweetie." she whispered, staring at me.

"Your alive." I mutter.

"Why of course! You can't kill love so easily!" she giggled and I couldn't help but smile.

Surprsing myself I lurched forward and hugged her. I had almost lost her, and I didn't want that.

Suddenly she pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Silver. I have to tell you something."

~SilverΩ