WURTs: Archive Reviews (Under construction)

Hello, All!

This WU book is another Review book from the WattiesUnited team. WURTs: Archive Reviews features the reviews done by the WURTs (WattiesUnited Reviewers Pro Tempore) team. Like the other review books, this one will have each chapter dedicated to whomever the WURTs member is reviewing. The only difference is that the reviews done for this book do not have to be requested. 

To know which book will be reviewed, check out our "Archives" Reading list :)

Originally, the Archives reading list started of as a waiting list, for when the WU members are open, but  now, with the opening of the WURTs team, any wattpader with a request to have a book reviewed can do just that- have their book reviewed (with or without the "opening" of the WU members). To have your book reviewed by a WURTs member, you can either post your form here, ONLY ON THE COMMENTS FOR THIS CHAPTER or, you can do it by posting on our message board. NOT BY PRIVATE MESSAGES. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TAG @WATTIESUNITED and the member of the WURTs team you which you review your book.

Members of the WURTs Team:

- @WetWater2

-@Evanescence17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE FORM:

*Review by WURTs Member*

Your Name/username::

Blurb/details/synopis of your story::

Link to your story::

Genre::

Name of your story::

Rating (PG, R...etc) of your story::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*If you want to become a WURTs member please click the external link* 

THANK YOU!

-The WattiesUnited Team :)