I'm... sorry...?

The young boy was curled up on his bed, his earbuds in and a book in his hands. He had long since stopped reading in order to think. He was only 15 and pregnant. The baby hadn't been planned. He wasn't ready for a child. But he couldn't abort him, and he couldn't give him up for adoption. But everything had been so rough lately. He had gone to this school, his name on the papers for once wasn't Harmony. It was Hadrian, but the baby bump and the rumor that he was fucking his uncle got around. He wasn't able to deny he had the female genitalia, no matter how hard he tried.

"Harmony! Get your ass down here!" Hadrian hadn't heard him, perfect by Ed Sheeran was playing softly in his head. Running and spinning around his mind. Leaving vivid fantasies in its wake. A hand dropped down to his stomach and he smiled. It was filled with fear, pain, and the strongest one of all; joy. His biology wanted a baby. Demanded that he had one it was screaming at him, begging, and running a war at him to have a child.

This isn't how he pictured it. Knocked up by that man. That vile, cruel, sick man he was forced to claim as his uncle. Despite the tears, and despite the agony he dealt with on a daily basis, him and Dudley were the only family he had.

Dudley was the only one to care, the only one to help. Lending him his clothes when he was feeling self conscious. Whether it be about his chest or about the small baby bump that jutted out between rounded hips.

Heavy footsteps pounded up the steps and the door flew open. He quickly put the iPod down and looked up. His uncle had come in. "Freak, when I call you, you fucking come, do I make myself clear?" He nodded frantically and stood.

"I'm sorry sir." He bowed his head, his long hair falling in front of his eyes.

"Get dressed. My buddies will be here soon. Your cousin won the game." He gave a cruel smile and glared at him.

An hour later brought a bright eyed and full of pride Dudley in the room. He looked to his cousin and winced when he saw the angry bruise the younger was sporting. "Him again?" He simply nodded and looked away.

He silently walked into the bathroom and grabbed the compact that had full coverage foundation and applied it gingerly to the area. He fought the urge to cry as he blended it out. His uncle had picked out his outfit. A pair of white jeans, a blouse, a pair of knee high boots and a choker. He had told him to put makeup on and to wear his long waist length black hair down. He complied, or he got beat. There was no in between. He did the bare minimum with the makeup. Knowing what he could and couldn't get away with. At this point, he was pushing it.

"I heard you won the game. Congrats." He told his cousin, his eyes downcast. That was one of the rules. 'Don't look at normal people when speaking unless directed to.'

"I apologize," he stated quickly. "I was not given permission to speak." He drawled in a monotonous voice. There were so many rules, many of which his uncle  liked to change on him.

"Look at me." It was a soft command. "Please?" His soft tone took on a hard a edge. The monsters who had did this, who had broken the small 15 year old would pay. The wizarding world couldn't be blind to this. "We are equals." He stepped forward and hugged him. "Please don't follow those rules, or any rules with me. It makes me feel like that monster." Hadrian forced himself to relax in his cousins arms, which was a major feat in of itself. "I hate seeing you like this." He waved his hand up and down him. "I can only imagine how you feel." Hadrian only nodded and tightened his arms.

"Nothing can be done. Now if you'll excuse me. I need to be downstairs." He forced himself to walk downstairs.

"Don't you miss being a little girl?" His uncle asked, cat calling him. He didn't speak.

What could he possibly miss about it? The periods? He was still dealing with them. The staring and the cat calling? It still happened on a daily basis by his uncle. The assumption that he was weak because of his gender. Still. An. Every. Day. Occurrence. Nothing changes. Except his mentality on the topic of his gender identity. It didn't matter what he wanted. It only mattered that his uncle and cousin were happy. Now though, his cousin was unhappy when he wore feminine clothing, and his uncle was livid when he wore masculine clothing. He couldn't please both. He angered one in the process of pleasing the other.

——————

Please let me know if this is interesting. Comments are welcome. Criticism is needed.