❊ IbisPaint X Tools, Features, etc. [ II ]

Exploring IbisPaint X
Its tools, features, etc.
-PART 2-

< The continuation. >

V. OTHER TOOLS TAB

 OTHER TOOLS TAB

8. Magic Wand. Like the lasso tool, it is used to set/add/subtract to the selection but by simply clicking on the image or canvas, based on opacity or color. You can also restrict the tool in a specific layer or to the current layer rather than to the whole canvas.

9. Filter. There are 37 filter options.

I won't be really discussing each of these 37 filters so I'm just gonna explain briefly by category

I won't be really discussing each of these 37 filters so I'm just gonna explain briefly by category. It's also good to explore them by yourself :)

Adjust Color. This include adjustments you can make when you color/filter a picture.

Blur. The word explains itself.

Refer to Lower Layer. Filters in this category will work this way: If you need to apply the filter in Layer A, you need to select Layer B which is the layer above Layer A.

Refer to Upper Layer. Filters in this category will work this way: If you need to apply the filter in Layer A, you need to select Layer B which is the layer below Layer A.

Draw. Filters here are those effects you see on webtoon or comics.

AI. It's only Auto Paint under here and I'm not very sure on how it works so I won't really explain much further.

Artistic. Under this are filters which have cool effects, the Channels Shift filters control the RGB channels of the picture.

Transform. Expansion can be used in expanding or narrowing a part of the picture with two points. The sphere lens option gives you a circle that makes a zoom in effect on the picture. I don't know how to explain them well lol, it's better if you try it out :)