Basket Ball Game

You entered the sports hall , all the stands were full of students who had come to watch , they were all mostly girls . Obviously wanting to drool over guys .

You looked around and found Soya , she waved you and Lisa over . You climbed up the stands and sat next to Soya , Lisa sat next to you "I was beginning to think I'd have to give up these seats " Soya said , "sorry , if it makes you feel better my arm was nearly ripped off from being dragged by this one here " you said making her laugh .

"Ripped off by who " she asked , "meet my best friend " you said wrapping your arm around Lisa "hi I'm Lisa " she said smiling innocently , "I'm soya " she smiled . The whistle blew and the game started "where is jimin I can't see him ?" Lisa cried standing up trying to find him "ah Lisa he's in the far end " soya said pointing him out "that's my baby !" She cried .

Honestly she was so cringe when it came to dating , "there is my man mark !!" Soya yelled clapping her hands . "And look Y/N there's hobi , he's about to score oh my god " you looked to where she was pointing , you spotted him in his basket ball uniform . He took the shot and scored a point "yes !!" You smiled .

You then saw Yoongi fist bump hobi , oh my god Yoongi doing something that required moving ..well I never . Hobi then passed the ball to Yoongi and ran up the court , Yoongi began dribbling the ball dodging everyone before passing it back to hobi who took another winning shot "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Lisa and soya were yelling so much your ears hurt . Yoongi was actually amazing, god that little grump surprises you more and more everyday.

You then heard high pitch screams that didn't belong to the two crazy girls on either side of you . You looked to the front of your stand to see the school cheerleaders.

Basically Sana and her minions.
There costumes were plain read , kind of like your schools PE uniform. You hated both to be honest , they were way too tight and revealing .

Of course Sanas changes made to the cheerleader uniform didn't help . She had folded her shirt up so much you were sure it would split exposing her top half to everyone. And her short were practically knickers .

She screamed for hobi , it annoyed you a little but you knew you were just gonna have to get used to this whole jealous feeling soon.

She then attempted something that made you laugh a long with a few others in the stand .

She dropped her pom poms on the ground before attempting a cartwheel. However she barely kicked her legs off of the ground and did more of a side shuffle . Some how she still managed to land on her arse .

Now you were no high level skilled acrobat , but you were flexible and could do a god cart wheel .

But would you ever have the courage to join the schools cheerleading team .

HELL NO !!

You were fine just sticking to auditioning for dance at the moment.

————
The game soon ended due to break not lasting too long . Both teams tied . You could see hobi , jimin and Yoongi walking off the court together , and of course jimin was in a headlock from hobi ..aish .

I'll see you tomorrow Soya ?" You said . She nodded and smiled before leaving . You and Lisa both made your way off the stands , Lisa ran up to jimin hugging him "you looked so good out there oppa !!" She squealed , he hugged her back smiling .

Hobi turned to look at you from a far , he held his arms open and you smiled before running up to him . He picked you up whilst hugging you , "put me down already " you said laughing .

He did so , you smiled at him pecking him on the lips "well done today , you were great " you said , "you must be my good luck charm " he said smiling back at you biting his lip .

"If you two couples are gonna be like this all the time ..remind me to not be around" Yoongi said putting his earphones in . You laughed at his awkwardness , "Yah good game Yoongs" you said patting his shoulder "thanking you " he said smiling .

He's in a good mood , in fact you all were . You just needed your eomma Jin to make things better 😊 "Guys we gotta get changed " hobi said to the others , "I'll see you at dinner ?" You asked looking sad , you already knew you were gonna miss him for the next 2 hours .

Gosh why so clingy ..ah well . "Yeah What class will you be in ?" He asked holding both of your hands wrapping your arms around his neck "I'll meet you all in the canteen , my history class is like 10 secs away from it " you said .

He nodded "I can meet you if you wait there ?" He asked . Bless . "Hobi it's fine I'll be ok , the canteen is literally like 15 steps away from my classroom door , I'll get there fine on my own Sana won't be there" you said rubbing his arm . He nodded .

——-
You and Lisa both made your way out of the sports hall "see you at dinner girl" she said , you smiled at her doing your handshake ( both clicking your finger with one hand , before doing two hand smacks and a fist bump ,and finishing with a salute ) . You entered your history class . Yayyyy a double lesson , and what makes it worse is that it's a 2hour exam .

You took your seat , "alright I'll come round with papers now" your teacher said , he was old and so grumpy . You had nothing against old people , but when they were a combination of old and grumpy ..they were you worst fear.

You may have been a star student but that didn't make you his favourite .

He gave you your paper and you went to write your name "don't start until I say so miss!!!" he said slamming your pencil down . "I was just writing my name sir" you said picking up your pencil . Aish this is gonna be a drag .

——

Hobi PoV :

I was in the changing room with the rest of the team , I couldn't help but worry that Y/N would be on her own when walking to the canteen , Sana is a nasty bitch and Y/N is so small compared to her , she can stick up for her self but if Sana has her bitch squad with her ...

No she told me it wasn't far from her class so she should be fine ."Yah we were so close to beating them" Yoongi said hitting the wall a bit "Yah maybe you should pass me the ball next time then" jimin said buttoning up his shirt "you saying it's my fault ?"

Yoongi said walking over to him . For god sake not this again "Yah cut it out already " I said standing in between them "you guys take this stuff too seriously get dressed already" .

They just went back to getting changed , such kids .

My phone buzzed . Please don't be the psycho please don't be the psycho please please please ....

Sana : oppa I just wanna day I'm sorry ☹️☹️💖💖pls forgive me

Oh look

THE PSYCHO!!

Me: I'm not forgiving you yet , I don't hold grudges but you've been a bitch to Y/N and my friends .

Sana : I know I know but I'm willing to make it up to you xoxoxo

Me: I don't need you to . Just stay away from me and my friends . And especially stay away from Y/N!

Sana: oppa !?☹️☹️💖💖

This girl oh my god give up already

Me: stop calling me oppa , im not yours and you are not mine

Sana : oppa I'm always yours though ...

Me: No Sana ! Look at first things were fun I'll admit . But I'm sorry there was never a connection . I have Y/N who I love and care about and I don't want you getting involved anymore
read 11:28am

Let's hope she took the hint .
"Yo Hyung you ready we have dance and we won't be allowed out on time for lunch if we are more the 10 mins late !"

"You just wanna See Lisa" I said smirking at jimin . "Like you don't wanna see Y/N" he smirked back .

"Let's go" I said before grabbing my bag.

Sana POV

oppa you will be mine again ..