017 - numb by his touch

"We will have to leave in ten minutes." Taehyung said, while playing with my hair. "Ten minutes? I am not even ready?" I asked, and turned around to face his beautiful face. "We have to meet up with the stylists first, then go to the red carpet." He said, and smiled at me, still with his hand in my hair. "Taehyung," I was about to talk him out of the stylist thing, when he cut me off. "I knew that if I was telling you, you would probably go and sew your own dress." He said and let out a grin. "But my babygirl needs the best of the best." He immediately spoke up, before I even could answer. "Not that you aren't good, but you deserve it." His sweet words made me agree with what he had planned, even though I really didn't like the idea that he had to pay for even more things for me.

..

We arrived at some fancy dressing shop, and they had already set up the outfits for the evening. They each bowed to us when we came in, making me feel like some sort of royal person.

An elder woman approached us, and she immediately walked over to Taehyung who was standing at my side. "Hello, my dear. You are finally back." She said with a French accent and hugged him. Taehyung greeted her back, and I just stood there and looked at her. "So who is this beauty?" The woman asked and looked over at me. She smiled brightly at me, and then back at Taehyung. "She is my girlfriend." He said and held his hand on my back. We hadn't talked about what we were, nor what our relationship was, and now he addressed me as his girlfriend? I could feel the tickles in my stomach. I felt glad, but so confused at the same time.

The woman mouthed an wow, before ordering me to follow one of the stylist to a dressing room, in which I did. She started taking measurements of my body, before she left to get some clothes. She showed me an outfit she thought would look good on me, so I put I on.

It was a beautiful, Gucci dress. The fabric was really something else, and the silhouettes was made into looking like a butterfly on the chest.

 The fabric was really something else, and the silhouettes was made into looking like a butterfly on the chest

I wore white stilettos, and pearl earrings as well. The look came out pretty well, and she even straightened my hair out.

As for the make up, was a sexy but yet natural look, which I thought turned out great.

..

Taehyung POV

I could see Eun Mee walking down the stairs, and my jaw immediately fell down to the floor. She was drop dead gorgeous. I could, with all honesty, say that she was the most prettiest woman I have even laid my eyes on. She was so beautiful in every single way there was.  She was kind, she was hardworking, she was so smart, talented and she was so stunning. How did it come that a man like me, was so lucky to get to know a girl like her? How did it come that I was allowed to touch her soft skin? How was I so lucky that I could look into her beautiful eyes? How did I, just a simple man, get the pleasure to spend time with her? Every time I would see her, the urge to feel her skin next to mine became even bigger. She had driven me crazy.