024 - love, mom

Taehyung POV:

She has been in a coma for three solid days now. I had hired the best doctors in country there was to find, and they had luckily stabilized her more. They had told me that she was getting better, and that it looked like she was going to wake up soon.

I also sent out a criminal investigator to try to solve what had had happened. My baby was laying in her hospital-bed. She was pale as snow, and her eyes was heavy. I sat down I the chair beside her, and held her hand tightly. "You're going to get trough this, you are my strong girl." I said, and I could feel tears forming in my eyes again.

I was assigned her phone, and text messages kept on appearing from a guy named Jin and Jiminie? I remembered that she had called them her friends, and figured I should give them a call.

Just as I was typing Jin's number into my own phone, Eun Mee's phone rang. It was a number she hadn't saved, but I decided to take it.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked, my voice was a bit shaken but I managed to speak properly. "I am Eun Seoyeon's personal nurse. I found your number in the list over her acquaintances." A woman's voice said, and I told her to continue. "Are you Eun Mee?" She asked. Hearing her name made my heart skip a beat. "No, but she isn't capable of taking any messages at the moment." I had to take a deep breath before I could continue. "I can tell her later." I said. I had such belief that she would wake up that I wouldn't picture anything else than that. "I am sorry to say this, but Eun Mee's mother passed away this morning."

"W-what?" I stammered. "It says in her documents that Eun Mee inherit everything she owns, and we also need to know if there's going to be in my funerals or whatever." The woman over the phone seemed so unbothered, which annoyed me. "She has to call you back later." I muttered out, before I hung up.

I looked over at Eun Mee, I placed my hand on her forehead, and stroked her cheek. "I love you." I said to her, and tear now ran down my face. Seeing her like this, brought me a feeling of guilt. I could have been looking out for her, or I could have found her earlier. My mind kept thinking countless of ways I could prevent this from happening. But as I broke out of them, she was still in a coma, and I was still as miserable.

"Fuck." I cursed, when I remembered I had to call Jin and Jimin and tell them everything.

How would they react? What would they think of me? A pathetic man who can't protect the love of his life? A man she trusted, one she thought she'd be safe with? "I am so sorry." I whisper in her ear, and looked at her. She looked so calm and peaceful. Nothing hurt more than looking at her in pain.

I don't deserve you, I've caused you such pain.

..

A man with black hair stormed in through the door, and another, a little shorter, man followed right after. The men both looked over at Eun Mee, and ran towards her. They were both on each sides of her hospital bed, and they held each her hands.

One of the men quickly turned around to face me, and he took some steps closer to me. "What the hell did you do?!" His voice was stern, and he looked incredibly pissed. "I am sorry, I think we should introduce each other first." I said calmly, and walked towards them.

"I know who you are." He said and his eyes scanned my whole body. "You're Kim Taehyung. Eun Mee's 'boyfriend'." I nodded. He put weight on the word boyfriend. He seemed mad and jealous. His expression was aggressive, and I could already tell that he was not found of me. "I am Jin." The other man said, and stepped forward. He smiled a bright smile, and he seemed a lot more friendly. I shook his hand, and looked over at the other man. "I am Jimin." He muttered out. "Who did this to her?!" He suddenly questioned me, and gave me a deadly look.