Friend or Enemy

I still confuse..why this skeleton didnt kill me?why he spare me? Why he suddenly want to be my friend after i reset?How he can know that i can reset?

I follow sans.I hope this is not a trap.I looking around while walking.

"I not going to kill ya..dont look at me like that"

Damn..he noticed me looking.But i glad to know that hes not going to kill me.

...

"why ya didnt say anything sweet?"

Oh..he caurious.WAIT! Did he just.. Call me sweet!?

"sweet?"

Im back to reality.Did i just think about it?

I still need to answer this skeleton.

•I cant

"what ya doing kid? Why you moves your hand like that?"

He dont know sign language

Sign

I guess i need my note-

"She says she cant"

"what!?"

Flowey suddenly speak.Oh no..this cant be good..

"didnt you hear me sans? She Cant speak,idiot"

"who ya call an idiot!?"

"you,sans!"

"Stupid weed..who ya think youre!?"

"At least i keep my promise.Not like You PROMISE BREAKER!"

"..."

Silent..sans didnt say anything.Look like that words hurt him so much..I can feel his soul.i can feel something that i cant really understand.

'sans?'

I mouthing.But sans keep silent.Suddenly i feel something from flowey's soul(pretend that he had one! :P ).He feel guilt  and sorry for something.He realise that he make a mistake talk to sans like that.

"sans...im ..im...im sorry"

"Lets just...go"

Then sans countinue to walk.I just follow him.

~time skip~

Infront us is a house.I can tell that was sans's(?) .

"Come on in"

I go in.Then i look around.Suddenly i hear an unfimiliar(?) voice.

"SANS YOU FINALLY HOME!! YOU-"

The tall skeleton freeze when he saw me.Man....his voice..

"sans....is that..."

Sans nod.

"i...think i should.....go ...i need to......................uhhh.....GO TO COOKING CLASS WITH UNDYENE!!!"

The tall skeleton leave immediatly(?) .Who...

"thats my bro..papyrus...If ya need anything,i'll be at mah room"

Thats all sans said before headed to upstairs.

Now im more confused...why sans's brother papyrus run from me? I look at flowey.

He know what im thinking.

"ill tell you later.right now you need to rest."

I sit at the couch(!????).Then i open my bag and take out toriel's pie.Good to know that it was a real normal pie made without blood or dust.I eat the cinnimon butterscoth pie.

It was delicious.

After that i fallen asleep.

Its so dark and i cant see a thing.I so scared.then i hear a voice.a female one.

"dont be scared..im not going to hurt you."

I look at the voice direction.I see a child.

"my name is chara."

I suddenly feel an aura. I can feel sonething that not good.A black aura.I can feel what she has done.

"you can feel it right?"

I just nod.

Then i feel another aura come from chara.its was her bright side. A good side.

"yes i admit it.i not a good person.but..i already change.i pretty sure you can feel that too right?"

I nod.

"im here to help you for real.I want to be free too.And ...help her.."

Her?

"flowey will tell you about her tomorrow.dont worry..oh..you will be awake at any second."

I nod again. I about to close my eyes to wake up before..

"wait!!"

I turn around to see chara again.

"Can you help me something?I cant come to your dream after this but i will help you."

I look at her.

"when sans has a good mood  ,can you tell him something?"

I nod again

"tell him...that im sorry"

I smile at her .

'dont worry..i will..'

I wake up.thinking about the dream.chara wants to help me.i smile.Then i thinking about sans..

Is he my friend..or my enemy?

Yayy...i hope you enjoy this chapter! Every (?) or (?!!!) at a word means i dunno if the word exist ..lol...so if you help me by correct it ,will help me ..Its already 1 am so ill just go to sleep.

Wait!!

Before that i wants to say sorry for gone for maybe....3 weeks? More? I dunno but i really busy with school,homework and etc.
How about this? I need your vote.2 vote to next chapter!deal? Okayy..noww ill go to sleep..byeeee...

-ana