Why did i started to like your company?

Your povs

Its been a mouth since i fell here.I lived in the skelebro's.They was sweet to me.The way they dressed and treated other monster was way more different than how they treat me.

I meet with a fish-women yesterday.And first she looked like want to rip my soul from my chest but after she look and my face that covered with buttercup flower,She took a step back.

Then she says that i cant feel happy in here cause she gonna have my soul.But she looked like she didnt really want to do it.I can feel....confuse,curious and a little bit fear in her soul.

I still wonder why she felt those feeling.

Today sans and i gonna go to the waterfall once again.We took a unbrella.We walk while making bad puns.Sans already know a little how to make sign language.

I feel happy with him know.Really enjoy his company.But i still curious how this skeleton was happy when i give him my pure silent laugh.Other can feel that sans was just some stupid monster who laugh at his own puns.But he seem like he didnt care about it.

He seems like enjoy my company as well.

While we walk,i noticed a statue was at our side.I didnt notice it yesterday.Maybe because my right eyes was in pain.I dont know why.

I felt guilt at the statue.I stopped.Sans look at me .

"hmmm? Why you stop sweet?"

I point at the statue.i made a sign.

•is that statue was always there?

I look back at him and notice his nervous look.

"yeah....its there the hole time.Now lets countinue-"

He take my hand and walk.But he stopped when i didnt move.

"sweet cheek?"

I point at the umbrealla.

•cant i?

"but sweety! We'll get wet! You may be cold."

My expression change.I look down.

I can feel sans guilt.But at the same time,nervous and fear.Why he felt that? Is that statue was haunted? No ..sans didnt afraid that thing..he is a skeleton after all.

Sans gently put a hand at my chin and made me look at him.

"kay you can give the statue this umbrealla.but dont be mad at me if you felt cold."

I smile .I took the umbrealla happily and put at the statue hand.

* helping the statue by giving your only umbrella ,fill you with..

---Kindness

• now they will not get catch cold again.

Sans looked at me.I looked back and notice his emotionless stare.He notice me looking and change his expression.

He smile at me.Then he suddenly hug and kiss my forehead.I was blushing.At the same time,a melody catch by my ears.The melody is so soft..its came from the statue.I looked countinue to stare sans.I back to reality and looked down.He still held me close to his body.I notice it and blush like crazy I look up back at sans.I can see his his smile.Feel his unfimiliar warm emotion.Feel his touch.The melody countinue.

I felt something warm in my soul.I felt super happy with him.For once in my life,I felt like i dont want to broke this moments.I touch sans' cheek bone.Its warm.Well..he blush too.I looked at his eyes.And felt relaxed.He held closer and close his eyes socket.i started to close my eyes as well.

Our face was closed.Then.....

'ring,ring! Ring,ring!'
And my phone broke the moment.we stopped and blush even more.Realise that we almost....

I look at my phone.It was given by toriel when i was in ruins.I look at the screen and papyrus' name was written in it.

"HELLO (Y/N)? WHY YOU DIDNT REPLY MY MESSAGE!? IS SANS THERE? I SWEAR IF THAT BAGS OF BONES EVER LEAVE YOU BECAUSE HE WAS SLEEP OR ANYTHING I WILL-"

"im here with her boss.no need to worry about her"

"WHY YOU WERE SO LATE?! YOU SAYS THAT YOU WILL HEAD HOME A HOUR AGO"

"Yeah sorry..but no need to call her.You know that she cant say anything right?"

Sans look at me making hand sign.

•Sorry..didnt meant to says that.

You smile.

•its okeyy!

He countinued talk to paps.After a moments, he give me my phone back.Then we headed home.He likes to walk when he with me than teleport.I maybe he afraid that it will hurt me.

Sans and i was a little wet(you in waterfall right?).I was shaking.Sans notice it.

Then i feel a flufy jacket was wrap at my body.I look at it and saw sans' smile.I smile back and close my eyes.I always do that do show people how much i appreciate about something..I grip sans' jacket to prevent it from falling from my body.

At the skelebros' house,i taking a bath.I change to a (f/c) sweter and (f/c) short/skirt.I manage to buy some clothes last week with my money.So i didnt bother the skelbros to use they clothes.

After dinner,Sans and i was wathing the television.Papyrus was in his room.while watching i feel sleppy.Then i passed out.

-Sans povs-
(expect the unexpected XD )

I look at (y/n).She was sleeping peacefully.She was so cute when sleeping.That tought made me remember someone else.Someone really important.

Im so sorry sweet..I need you to bring her back.

--------------------- -------------------------
Wuuuu...another chapter!hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed write this.

Sorry if i make a few mistake at this story.I'll edit it later after i finish this book.

One of my mistake was flowey.Where's he now!!? What have i done!!? Is he still alive!?
Why i even ask you this!!?

Okey...i was too lazy to read this chapter to make sure if there any mistake.I was sleepy.just like (y/n) at this story.lol.

Okeyy thats all from now! Bye my lovely reader!💖

-Lia