chapter 11

(okay so I decided to do a timeskip to where Kai finally creates the sword and saves Lloyd.)

It was early in the morning and the ninja were up. Lloyd was meditating but he soon came out of his trance when he felt someone standing in front of him. He looked up and saw kai standing there. He got up and hugged Kai. " Hey hey careful you could squish the baby." Kai said laughing a bit. " oops sorry." Lloyd said. He looked down at Kai's belly and saw the significance size difference. " Looks like someone's growing." Lloyd said. He backed up a bit holding his head. " Lloyd? Lloyd? what's wrong?" Kai said. He stepped back more groaning a bit. Kai then noticed spikes protruding from him. " GUYS!!!!!" he yelled. The others came running and noticed Lloyd. " we need to get him to the Volcano. NOW" Wu yelled. They summoned there dragons and rode off as quickly as possible. They got there and Kai ran in with Lloyd, The others followed behind them. " Protect Kai while he creates the sword!" Garmadon yelled. Everyone else did what they were told. They surrounded Lloyd ready to attack. " Use the art of the silent fist! don't fight him just wear him out!" Garmadon said. By then Lloyd had formed the swords and was ready to fight. Kai closed his eyes and started to meditate. The Lava then stood still. It started to flow towards Kai and swirl around him. As it swirled around him it started to turn black and spin faster. Soon it was spinning fast enough to create a tornado, but it didn't. As it continued to swirl a stream of lava started to flow out. Then it seemed as time had stopped because the lava just froze. The fire from the torches then started to flow towards the stream of lava. Once it got there the lava exploded and went back to the chasms. When Kai opened his eyes right in front of him was a rod of lava and fire. He got up and grabbed it. As he stood there he felt the power and strength of the fire element surge through him as the rod turned into a sword. He looked at the others and saw Lloyd standing there holding both of his swords up ready to strike. the sword had completely formed and Kai ran towards the others. He stood in front of Lloyd and Held the sword up. As Lloyd brought the swords down and they touched kai's sword they shattered. " I'm sorry....." Kai said. He then brought his sword down and stabbed Lloyd right in the heart.......