▪ seventy eight

▪ taejoon's pov

chanyeol and i are officially fake boyfriends.

he told me that him and his girlfriend broke up after she cheated on him so he was single anyway.

he didn't mind having to kiss me for this to work even though he's straight.

"so when does your shift end? i want to hang out with you and get to know you a bit more." i asked and he smiled. "i can ask to leave now. ive been here since 6 in the morning."

"oh jeez. yeah that sounds cool. i'll wait here for you." i said and chanyeol thanked me quietly, standing up and disappearing into the back of the café.

"pssttt."

i looked over to see jinwoo and jimin a few tables away. i smiled and stood up, walking over to their table and giving them a thumbs up.

"he said he'll do it and we're gonna hang out after he asks if he can leave." i said and jinwoo gave me a high five.

"did you guys kiss yet?" jinwoo asked and i rolled my eyes. "no hyungie. we won't kiss for awhile and im not pushing it either. he is straight so its probably going to be slightly weird for him at first."

jinwoo sighed and nodded.

"i can't wait for the drama to start. my dad is having a get together next week with everyone and their plus ones so you better bring your channie boo." jinwoo said and i smirked.

"is your jiminie boo gonna be your plus one even though he's already invited?" i asked and jinwoo blushed. "yeah... we're having dinner with my parents in a couple days."

"im so nervous. jin is gonna freak." jimin pouted and jinwoo squeezed his hand. "it'll be okay baby."

i coughed and they both turned towards me. "what?" jinwoo asked and i scruched up my nose.

"you guys are grossly cute." i said and they smiled.

"hey taejoon, my dad said i could leave but he drove me here so i kinda need a ride." chanyeol said and i turned around to look at him.

"wait your dad works here?" i asked and he nodded. "he owns the café." chanyeol said and i nodded.

"oh okay. well these are my friends jinwoo and jimin and jinwoo drove me here so he's our ride." i said and chanyeol shook hands with both of them before grabbing my hand.

"okay lets go my new favorite couple." jinwoo said and jimin followed him, their hands connected as well. "don't listen to what jinwoo says, he knows the plan and everything because he made it up. you don't have to act around them." i told chanyeol and he shrugged.

"its a perfect time to practice then." chanyeol said and i smiled. "thank you for doing this." i said as we walked out of the café.

"no problem." he winked as we got into jinwoo's car.

we sat close as jinwoo drove back to his dorm after we picked up some food.

"so chanyeol, have you ever had a boyfriend?" jinwoo asked as he ran his hand through a sleeping jimin's hair.

jimin had fallen asleep with his head on jinwoo's lap after we ate.

"no but it can't be any harder than having a girlfriend. guys understand guys. girls are complicated and expect you to know everything." chanyeol said and i smiled, resting my head on his chest.

"at least you don't have to date jinwoo. jinwoo is worse than girls." i giggled and felt a ball of paper hit my back.

"how would you know? you've never dated me." jinwoo said and i smiled. "jimin dms me sometimes to complain." i lied and jinwoo smacked jimin's head.

"ouch. what did i do?" jimin asked tiredly, rubbing the back of his head. "you dm taejoon and complain about me?" jinwoo asked and jimin gave me a confused look.

"no. babe ive never dmed taejoon. now please let me sleep." jimin snuggled closer to jinwoo and jinwoo huffed, grabbing jimin's phone out of his pocket.

"okay i believe you now." jinwoo said after going through jimin's dms. "sorry for smacking you baby." jinwoo apologized, running his hands through jimin's hair once more.

"love you." jimin whispered and jinwoo smiled. "i love you too."

i faked a gag and jinwoo glared at me as chanyeol and i chuckled.

"we're gonna leave since its getting late. i can drive you home channie." i said as i stood up. "I CALLED IT!"

i rolled my eyes at jinwoo as chanyeol connected our hands.

"oh shut up and go to sleep hyung. goodnight, i love you. and thank you for today." i said and jinwoo smiled. "anytime tae. just letting you know jungmin's gonna get another long paragraph about why he's such an asshole tomorrow."

i chuckled and nodded. "do whatever you want jinnie. i'll see you tomorrow maybe." i said and chanyeol said his goodbyes before we left.

"so what went down between you and jungmin?" chanyeol asked and i sighed, starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

"well you know how close we were and recently we've been basically a couple without the label and jungmin texted me and told me he wanted to talk at his house. i, of course, went and he had this really cute heart on his bed made out of rose petals so i got my hopes up and assumed he was gonna ask me out. he ended up not doing that and instead telling me he'd rather stay friends."

i glanced over at chanyeol and he looked like he was trying to process everything.

"so he lead you on and then was too much of a pussy to make things official?" chanyeol asked and i giggled, nodding my head.

"pretty much so i wanted to hurt him like he hurt me so he could know what it feels like."

chanyeol grabbed one of my hands and intertwined our fingers.

"well i think he deserves this and im glad i decided to help you." chanyeol said and i smiled, glancing at him once more.

"me too."

taestan 💕
jinmin are relationship goals 😂

taestan 💕jinmin are relationship goals 😂