Ch 1.

*Taylor's POV*

~ • beep beep beep• I snooze my alarm and got up. Today is the day that I was finally going to meet my idol Brent Rivera! I went into the bathroom And got into the shower. Afterwards I blow dried then straightened my hair.

My hair went to right to my triceps(that's the upper part of your arm like 3 inches down from your armpit)😂. I put on my usual makeup that consist of concealer, powder, mascara, and a thin line of eyeliner which I winged out at the end of my eyelid.

"Taylor are you almost ready to go we have to leave like ASAP if you want to make the flight!?" My mom said "yeah I'm almost done!" I yelled back because she was in the other room. Last night we stayed at a hotel in Seattle Washington. Yeah I live in Washington but I live in a very small town that is far away from the airport.

So now I needed to get dressed. I already had my outfit picked out. I was wearing a pair of black leggings with my Uggs and a purple muscle tank top that said "I woke up like this" in white with a white bandeau underneath. (A bandeau is like a strapless bra for those of you who don't know).

•skip to the flight•

~

"flight 224 to LA. California now boarding" a lady said over the intercom.

We get on the plain and find our seats. My mom was seated behind me which she didn't like because I would be sitting next to a stranger but to be honest I didn't really mind.

I put in my earbuds and listen to "flights" by jack and jack. (Ironic huh?) i was brought out of my thoughts by a voice. "Uhh Sorry but could you please move your bag?" I looked up at who was talking to me he had brown flipped hair and chocolate brown eyes he looked about 15 but I could be wrong.

He was defiantly attractive- "hello?" I was cut off of my thoughts bye his voice agian, "OH! sorry yeah I'll move it" I said. "Ahha deep in thought I see?" "Yeah you could say that" "yeah so uhh, what's ur name?" He said in a cheerful type of tone.

"Taylor and you?" "Nice name and the names luke". Throughout the whole time we just talked, laughed, and had a good time. "Hey taylor?" "Yeah?" "Umm I don't know if this is weird but can I have your number?"

He said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Sure!" We exchanged numbers and got off the flight. "Well I'll see you around taylor!" "Yeah you bet! I'll text you later bye!"