-2-

today's christmas. i'm still mad at millie. that means she won't come. neither will her parents or her siblings. i wish i could see ava again. ava is amazing. she small cute and funny. she's adorable. paige is another one of millie's siblings. but she has this look in her eyes, i don't know what type of look. but i don't like it. she always seems mad but on instagram she seems happy. maybe it's because she's around me? i just feel like i've lost connection with her and millie. but then there's charlie. he- he doesn't seem right. for my opinion. he's a dick. he's very judgemental and never. never seems to be happy. unless on instagram. as well. he scowls at me whenever i try to talk to millie or ava. i feel like he doesn't like me. but at least her parents like me. they always try to start a conversation with me. or is that because the others don't seem interested in my topics i try to talk about ? i shake the feeling off and get dressed. i got into a hoodie. a hoodie that millie gave me. it is a white one. with new york on the front and a map of USA on the back. it's been my favourite hoodie. mainly cause it was millie's. but then she gave it to me as she was moving away. i receive a text from an unknown number.

unknown:
leave her alone. she doesn't like you
stephany:
what ? who ?
unknown:
you know who i'm talking about.
stephany:
i have no idea!
unknown:
think you dumbass. who has blown you off. you are right to think it's your fault.
stephany:
oh.....
unknown:
don't expect her to like you. she's never liked you. because you're annoying !
stephany:
thanks for telling me

that hurt. but who is it. i couldn't be paige or charlie because i have their phone numbers. but they could have changed it... who knows. it still hurts. but it might not be true.
"stephany!" i hear someone yell from down stairs. i groan and open the door.
"what." no one answers. i grumble and stomp down the stairs. "what." i repeat. still. no one answers. i move my way through the kitchen. no one is there. i go to the living room and there is my parents. i walk forwards and at my third step. millie pops up.
"surprise!" she yells. i scream and fall to the floor. once realizing that it was her i laugh and get up. we share a hug.
"millie! what are you doing here?" i question. even though i don't care. i'm curious.
"well. my casting call got changed to next week so i decided to show up for christmas. and i brought someone else." her eyes glance to the left and my gaze follows. a red headed stands up from behind the couch.
she walks forwards and sticks her hand forward. "hi. i'm sadie. sadie sink." i shake hands with her and look back at millie.
"not to be rude or anything. but why is she here." i say. taking a quick glance at sadie and then back at millie.
"her parents and siblings went away and she had no one to hang out with for christmas. so i decided to bring her here. that's alright. right?" millie's face shows a bit of guilt.
"ya ya. it's fine." i say. but deep inside i just wanted to hang out with millie. no sadie and millie. and this sadie girl gives me weird vibes. maybe it's because i don't know her. or she's just... not who i think i will like. thinking back to just earlier in my room, was it sadie who texted me? did she want millie all to herself. that could be true.
"wanna open presents?" millie asked. looking at me and snapping me out of my thoughts.
"oh. yeah. of course." i say. leading them to the tree in the centre of the living room. i hand some out to my mom and dad and millie. i look at sadie. "i'm sorry. i didn't expect tha-"
"no no. it's fine." sadie laughed. i nod and continue to hand presents out. i put the ones i was given beside me.
my parents open theirs and they exchange hugs with me and each other. now it's millie's turn. she opens them all and with the last one.. she smiles. the last one she opens is from me. from my trip to mexico. i gave her and cute, large hoodie that says 'te amo' which translates to english it says 'i love you'. she gets up and hugs me. now it's my turn. i open all my presents and save millie's for last. i open it. she gave me a hoodie. it says 'Stranger Things 3' in bold letters. i frown. under neath it is a little envelop. it said 'to Stephany Hope.' i look at her. she smiles. i open it up. and it read:

Dear Stephany Hope;
We have looked at your audition tapes that you have sent out to us and we have agreed to have you join our cast. From we have been informed is that Millie Bobby Brown and Sadie Sink are going to your place and they both have offered to bring this along and give it to you. Every member of the cast as written in this as a congratulations.
Congrats Mills friend!-Finn
Looking forward to meeting you!-Gaten
Love you-Millie
Congrats. another girl-Sadie
Congratulations Stephany-Noah
Good job on landing on the cast-Caleb
And congratulations from the Duffer Brothers and Shawn Levy

"OH MY GOD. IS THIS REAL?!" i exclaim. technically yelling. millie and sadie both nod and hug both.